Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures please more pictures

Please, give more sites to see pictures. The only one is perfect, but are pictures from the last day only or BOB, I don't know I'm no expert, all I want to see are more pictures, like in the circle of winners.
I don´t want to debate, I don´t want anybody insulting me, sorry for my spelling, sorry for wanting to see more pictures.
thank you.

Re: Pictures please more pictures

Hold on, there is more to come from many people Here is the 2006 done by Mike Silva, watch his website I am sure he will do it again. Thank you Mike!

Check out the 2006 pictures until 2007 are ready;

http://www.shadowbrooklabs.com/sblrcp2006.html

There should be many more on the LRCP website in a few days. Thanks for your interest, sorry for delay.

Re: Re: Pictures please more pictures

Just be patient..... it will be worth it. Sifting through several hundred pictures ain't easy and my finger has a tendency to shot mutilples. But it is fun looking at them all. Boy did I capture some funny "people" pictures......
hang is there ya'll

Any news?

Re: Re: Pictures please more pictures

Monday-ish on the LRCP web site.
Thanks for patience.

Sorry to bother, I didn't have the great oportunity of going to Potomac, so don't be angry with me, but, no pictures at lrcp yet?
I am sorry for the inconvinience.
Please don't criticise my writing, my desesperation for pictures, etc.. I am friendly and don't want any trouble with no one, please.
But no pictures at lrcp?