General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Brother

http://4labs.ww.com/
Poor dog looks pitiful.

Re: Big Brother

I think it is in labor. I don't know who it is though.

WOW! How long does it take? I can't stop watching.

Re: Re: Big Brother

It's someone who needs to be on a diet

Voyeur, you found my whelp watch webcam. I turn it on when I have a girl due ( I turn it on in the AM and PM), then keep in on during delivery if all is going normally. I do this for the folks waiting for a puppy. It allows them to monitor how things are going, without calling me or just wondering.

A friend of mine wrote me an email and told me there was discussion about my webcam on this list. Please do not be distressed. She is fine, and being monitored. Yes, she does look pretty pitiful. Right now we're into the every 15 minutes wanting to go outside routine. All is well, however.

Like I said, I don't mind having the camera on, as long as everything is progressing okay. My girl is very close to having her first puppy, so the camera is on and will stay on.

How long does labor take? If you like watching grass grow, you should be thrilled.

Shouldn't be long now.

Of course she decided to do it on a day when the well pump sprung a leak, and I have no water -- joy!

For those who worry that I am on the computer, worry not. I am three steps from the box. I'm sure you'll see my rear end in the camera lots today if you're still watching.

Dian Welle
Blue Knight Labradors

I think it's pretty neat . I can't stop checking in either . Hoping for a smooth delivery!!

I am glued to my monitor! How exciting!
Good Luck!!!

Aw! There's a puppy now!

Congratulations Dian!

Hope all goes well. I see a couple are born already.
It can be like watching paint dry sometimes although my heart gets beating a little too quickly if it goes more than a couple of hours between puppies when we have a litter!

For those equine lovers....I found a site that has a barn cam on and watch a delivery of a foal on Friday on it (she sends out alerts even). There is a list of other barn cams on her site, too. Pretty cool.
http://www.clovermini.com/barncam/barncam.html

I think I see three little chunkers now Dian. Wow they are good sized babies how many are you expecting?

Congrats and good luck with your little ones.

Eight puppies. Four natural, four by c-section. She shut down, and had nothing more to give. After three hours, two pitocin injections, and walking... nothing. So, off to the vet.

Six boys, two girls. Mother and babies doing great.

http://4labs.ww.com

I didn't know I'd be supplying the entertainment for the day , but I hope you all enjoyed the show!

Dian Welle <---- very tired.
Blue Knight

Congrats! I am also in CA and have visited your site and admired your babies. Thanks for such an educational site. It is obvious your love what you do! I love my Chocolates!!!

Everyone is fighting on this list, and I am watching new babies and a loving mommy dog on Diane Wells web camera. I like this much better than fighting.

I was wondering if I was the only one....I am not a breeder, simply a lover of the breed. I love this forum and have learned a great deal from it.

Guys, please let it go and remember what brought you all here!