Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Terre Haute Results

I am hoping that some one will post Terre Haute Indiana results when they can. I had thought about going but my dogs weren't right for the judges.

TIA!! And good luck to those there!

Re: Terre Haute Results

A friend of mine just called -- her black boy was WD -- "Windswepthill Storm Tracker" This finishes "Radar"

Congratulations Elena, Sadie & Donna :)

Re: Re: Terre Haute Results

YEAH!!

The 12 to 18 mo bitches were just going in -- but she was so excited she didn't know who had won what class yet, lol. If I hear I'll post.

Our congratulations to new CH. Windswepthill Storm Tracker and his proud owner Elaina, from his beautiful mom CH. Ridge View Windswept Snofall and breeder Sadie Moore. You go, Boy!! He also went BW to Rusty's special Slim Shady.

Re: Re: Re: Terre Haute Results

So who won breed? Slim or WD?? :)

Slim won the breed and got a group 3!

Bonnie

Congratulations Sadie -- He's a cutie pie :)

Way to go Slim and Rusty! Group three is fantastic!
Congratulations to all the winners!

To now CH Windswepthill Storm Tracker/Radar

Congratz Elena, Sadie & Donna

So who won WB?

Re: Re: Re: Terre Haute Results

Seems certain people only care about the winning dogs or bitches they have a vested interest in so don't ask them, they wouldn't share the information if they do know. Then again the same people don't want their last winner's record beat A sad state of affairs.

I wish I knew so I could tell ya but I don't.

HEY BDR - I put my name and email on this post -- Can you say the same -- I'm sorry, she was so excited she didn't tell me who was WB -- Today she said, I believe, a 9-12 mo old bitch Rusty Howard was handling and the WD was a chocolate from Dale, dock or something. I apologize, but I am only giving the info I know. Slim was Breed today.

Hey BDR -- why don't you come up with some answers then.