Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOg Colour on LOC entries

For those of you coming to the LOC.
In order to add more information to the listings in our Specialty Show catalogue, I have asked MJN to note the colour of the dog entered for classes which are not divided by colour.

Although there is a section for colour on the entry form ( and I am sure many of you fill it in regardless of the class you have entered) only the open class actually specifies to note colour.

When you fill out your entry forms would you please also fill in the colour of the dog.

We are not likely to catch everyone, but it will be a start and next year the entry form will ask for dog colour regardless of class entered.

Thank you for your cooperation - and feel free to forward this information to anyone you know who is submitting a show entry.

Regards
Dawn van Nostrand
LOC Show Chair 2007

Re: DOg Colour on LOC entries

Several years ago I entered puppies in a very large west coast specialy that had color break downs for all classzes. I did not specify color --it was my fault, I did not notice that the puppy classed were diveded. Unfortunately, no one contacted me regarding the mistake and my pups did not make it into the show.

However, becasue of this I ALWAYS specify coat color on entries that I am hand writing just to get into the habit and not get caught again!

Johanne