Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 Sides to the Silva saga

I would be quite interested to hear the other version of the Silva saga.

No matter how flat you make a pancake...there are always 2 sides.

Re: 2 Sides to the Silva saga

If you want to contact the thief yourself if you haven't already. I bet they don't answer you.

Re: Re: 2 Sides to the Silva saga

Remember in this Country, you are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

The forum notwithstanding, people do deserve a right to be heard. Mr. Silva has the right to present his side of the story, but if in fact it is slanderous, he is opening himself up for a suit.

BUT, the truth is an absolute defense for libel and slander.

Is this forum the appropriate place to air this issue?

Re: Re: Re: 2 Sides to the Silva saga

Where else could this issue "be aired" , as you put it, where info on unscrupulous people would be seen by as many Labrador breeders, as on this forum? Mr. Silva is trying to do reputable fellow breeders a favour by sharing his experience. Lends new understanding as to why renowned reputable breeders don't want to place dogs outside their own trusted circle, doesn't it???

Exposing fraudulent people is one way to help keep our breed safe.......

Well said Wag The Dog!

My attorny will be filing a suit against Mike.
These are lies. Dock is a vicious dog and never explained to me by Mike. Bredeers can send email to me. I wont give others pleasure of talking hear.

Louis Maurosa

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My attorny will be filing a suit against Mike.
These are lies. Dock is a vicious dog and never explained to me by Mike. Bredeers can send email to me. I wont give others pleasure of talking hear.

Louis Maurosa

Mr Maurosa dont be telling lies yo will suie no one.you dont have money to pay any attorney and you now silva is telling the true.Breeder if you whant to really now contact any other breeder in PR not him he is a skam.And he never complain regarding the temper of Dock on the contrary

I think Mr. Maurosa that if a law suit gets filed, it is YOU that will be the defendant. If Mr. Silva has not already filed suit against you, stop with these ridiculous lies and arrogant attitutde and contact Mr. Silva to settle this matter at once.

Anyone that has read Doc's Bill Of Sale can see that he had disclosed EVERYTHING and that he had clearly stated Doc's Optigen status and that Doc had disciplined a puppy in the past. Don't waste a court's time on these issues.

Just contact Mr. Silva to settle this matter.

Maurosa if Dock is a Vicios dog why is that you are expecting rigth now 2 litters from him.What kind of breeder are you that you dont care of the breed or you are doning it to get a profit so you can buy other dogs from other breeders.

Please we all now you,dont be a clown and stop making a fool of your self so if you still have any respect for the breed as you mention in all the corners of the Island return the dog to the REAL OWNER!

Well, if you say the dog is vicious, have you discussed with Mike the possibility of returning him? It seems like if the dog is vicious (not sure that I believe he is), you would not want him around, and would be interested in returning him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 Sides to the Silva saga

Well said, Laurie, and I should add, "If his temperament is less than favorable, why, then, would you want to breed to him? Twice, no less? How bad could the dog possibly be?"

Dock is not a "vicious dog" as Mr. Maurosa has stated. I had the pleasure of meeting Doc when he came to my good friend's home to be trained for a few weeks. He was a sweet cream puff with something in his mouth all the time. He was once seen walking around with a cell phone in his mouth, and had his cute little eyes in a smiling mode. I can't believe he turned bad unless his current environment played a role in that. It would be nice, if Mr. Marosa can't pay his debt, to have Dock returned for a better placement.

Looks like the person called himself "the breeder" is very jelous about Mr Maourosa. We can see the hatred behavior behind his words. Is this guys has been test for OPTIGEN? :)

Dog Owner,whats wrong whit you are you the same tipe of breeder as Maurosa? Sure looks like it there are some things in life that you can tolerate and this is one of them

Is this guy have the rabbies vaccine update?

Whats wrong whit you Dog Owner you keep going on the rong person.But makes me think WHY? Maybe you are a skam to!