Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
German Shepard forum?

Hi-
On a completely different note...does anyone know of a good German Shepard forum? I have a good friend with a very nice German Shepard rescue dog and she would like to find a forum dedicated for the breed. While the health info here is often applicable to any breed, she would like to find a forum that is strictly for Shepards. Help...I was mentioning to her how much I have learned from all of you last night on the phone..you are great!
TIA.
A

Re: German Shepard forum?

Before you say...just google it - I did try and didn't come up with anything viable. I admit I am not the worlds best googler, hence my appeal to the experts here who probably know Shepard breeders. TIA again.
A

Pedigreedatabase.com is a good forum/reference tool for mostly the "German" bred GSDs. It can get a little hostile with a few posters up to no good, but if you are asking good questions and looking for answers its a good site. That's the only one I know about and its been around since before 2001 (when I imported a bitch).

Re: Re: German Shepard forum?

Maybe if you Googled German ShepHERD. :)

Alex go to www.yahoogroups.com
Once in there type in GSD. And you will find a whole list of forums.Or type in Germanshepardlovers
That looked like a very active list.And like this one. It's from all over. Good luck.

As usual - you guys are wonderful!
Thanks. I will pass this on to Lynn.
A