Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Third Week of April

I was horrified when I read the forum after ignoring it for a few days. What's with the third week of April? - we have the nastiness of this forum, the tragedy in Virgina, the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing and the anniversary of Columbine.

Let's all try to be a little nicer to each other.

Re: Third Week of April

How can you possibly compare this Lab forum to the death of innocents. Get real. Or get a life...

theres some in every crowd no matter what the topic. I just ignore them and read the informative and interesting posts.

Re: Re: Third Week of April

I was just trying to say that in light of everything that's happened this week, why can't everyone just be nice to each other. There are more important issues. Just be nice to each other.

Re: Re: Re: Third Week of April

Why do I think this plea for niceness is only likely to produce more sniping? Can't we drop this subject. And please do everyone a favor and stop bringing it up.

I too beleive we need more cameraderie and support for one another, although I have discovered that the lab world is very cut throat and the last thing most folks on most forums fail to realize is that there are REAL human beings with REAL FEELINGS behind the screens of their computers. The sad thing about that is it keeps the people really wanting to learn and prgress in the breed tucked away in their closets afraid to share and ask for fear of being banged up against a wall. SO sad, oh so sad!