Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Judge Marjorie Martorella?

Has anyone shown to Marjorie Martorella? Does she know Lab type? TY

Re: Judge Marjorie Martorella?

Check out who she's put up on Infodog. That should give you a good idea of what type of Labrador she likes.

Re: Re: Judge Marjorie Martorella?

Good idea..thanks!

can't speak for labs but she loves my Sussex.
she is a very nice person to show under

She is very nice to show to, seemed to be easy on pups. However, she does not like to wait on you, so make sure you are ready to go in.

I think she does. Knows what she likes and takes the time to really look at your dog. Pay attention to what she says and do NOT be late into her ring!!

I couldn't agree more. She knows her labs. She expect the exhibitors to know what they are doing.

Yes she knows a good Labrador! She does, however, seem to have a strong preference for black and chocolates and likes an animated, showy dog. I've never seen her put up a yellow. She likes a good broad head, good shoulders, bone, topline and tailset and coat. She's very good with the dogs, but she does not put up with shyness at all.

She liked my typey yellow girl. Gave her a major. But, overall, she does like black.

She liked my yellow girl, as well. Gave us the major over solid competiton at the Old Dominion KC in Virginia

She liked our yellow girl, Harriet, and gave her the last major to finish. I don't think color makes a big difference to her.

LOL, she does like chocolates! I have seen some nice chocolate boys put up by her....the type that I like, so I always wanted to show my bitch under her. Haven't gotten that lucky yet.