Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks for the pick-me-up...

For those of you that know me, you are aware that the last 5-6 months have been difficult times for me personally. Without getting into details, it's been a real drain emotionally.

But, I have to say that thanks to many very good friends in the Labrador community and the grace of God, there is a rainbow at the end of this personal storm. I can't say thanks enough for all of the encouragement. There have been so many people with kind words and several very good breeders who have handed me their best stuff to take in the ring over the last couple of months. You know who you are (and I have known what you were doing)...and I really appreciate it!!!!

One thing about it...if you need a good laugh...go to a Labrador Specialty because there is always one to be had!!! This is the part that so often gets overlooked in this very competitive hobby. There are too many people to mention individually, but I just give you my thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Hope to see you all at Miami Valley!!!

Re: Thanks for the pick-me-up...

Brrreeeennntttt...get the camera ouuuutttt. I'm on my wwwaaaayyyy.
More for our monologs...heh heh!

well to top off that lovely note, guess who took WD at Hoosier today? Yep, it was Brent Hadley day for sure with the lovely boy Encore. Things are lookin up for you for sure. Congrats to you and Rebecca!

Hey - and he's got a new lucky TIE to wear at all the specialties now! Congratulations Brent!!!

Re: Re: Thanks for the pick-me-up...

It definitely was Brent Hadley day at Hoosier today! You did a great job in the ring Brent, handling WD & WB. Way to go!! Congrats to you and Rebecca on Encore's win.

Re: Re: Thanks for the pick-me-up...

Yeah Brent , and we had a great time double handling from the peanut gallery too ! No kidding , Encore looked great , gotta love a man that takes directions !