Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hoosier

Congratulations to Connie Jacko and Kendall Herr for your wins at Hoosier this weekend!
Saddlebrooke Dickendall Ramsey - Best in Sweepstakes on Saturday and Saddlebrooke Dickendall Sophie for RWB out of the 6-9 puppy class! Beautiful, beautiful babies.

Re: Hoosier

Wow very nice. What is the breeding on that little baby?
Judy

These two babies stood out like they had flashing lights on them ! Gorgeous blacks , I loved them !

Way to go girls. I am sure these are the babies I saw at Spirit of St Louis last fall. They would be out of Connies girl Loreli and Clark if I am right. They were darling babies too. Connie, I bet you are still grinning ear to ear!

And, their Littermate, Dickendall Princess Phoebe (from Clark and Saddlebrooke Lauralei) was winners bitch and best opp at DFWLRC on Friday, April 6 for a 5 point major.

Congrats to Connie and Kendall on the lovely puppies and to Wendy who helped to show them....they are gorgeous! What a nice litter you had, Connie! You should be proud.

Re: Re: Hoosier

DITTO ON ALL OF THE ABOVE! CONGRATULATIONS!

Way to go Connie. That was a very nice litter for you and Kendall. Phoebe was a doll at Dallas. Here's to continued success with them.

Re: Re: Hoosier

Thanks Keri. I couldn't have been more excited watching you and your boy Ch. Copperstill Fors Fortis win Best of Breed at Potomac. Just can't believe I didn't get a video next time....