Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures from Potomac

I finally had time to upload all the pictures I took at Potomac. You can view them at:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=5osmiot.6acmd75p&Uy=-oo7go6&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=183254629012_692378969405

You do NOT have to sign in, just click on the "view album" box and then click "slideshow". Hope everyone enjoys them.

Re: Pictures from Potomac

Thanks so much Marion. You have some nice photos of the worlds greatest Labrador Icons. It makes me feel like I'm back there. What a treat!

Re: Re: Pictures from Potomac

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Re: Re: Re: Pictures from Potomac

Thanks for sharing the pics. It was like being there again, only warmer!

Thank you, Marion, for an absolutely delightful collage of all the wonderful Labrador people and their beloved Labs at this year's Potomac! It just made my day to view it all!
Pauline

Great photos! Loved them!

Jan

Fabulous! Thank you so much. You captured so many
wonderful faces and dogs AND my daughter and granddaughter more than once...sweet memories!

Marion, Thanks! The candids were terrific, appreciate you sharing them.
Take care,
Keri

Thanks for the wonderful pictures Marion! You captured the essence of the Potomac. Appreciate you sharing!
Marci

Re: Re: Re: Pictures from Potomac

Thank you - that was really awesome

Wonderful pictures of the dogs and dog watchers.
Thanks for sharing them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures from Potomac

Wonderful pics!
Is that Michael taking the picture of you? heehee.
I saw many familiar faces and some I didn't recognise - but all looked liked they were having as great time! Darn, wish I could have been there.
Thanks for sharing.
Valerie Jones - Idaho

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures from Potomac

Oh, Marion, they were so great. You really made me miss not being there. I missed seeing so many of my breeder friends. I love the candid shots, so nice to see the breeders and not just the dogs. You did good !
Just wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures from Potomac

Those are great pictures Marion. Thanks for posting them.
Traci

Marion Thank you! Those were great!

Thank you Marion! We were sitting on the wrong side of the ring for pictures and I had no shots of my son James with our veteran girl. You made my day! If anyone else has pics from that veterans class, please let me know. Thanks again!

Re: NO FEE FOR THESE PICTURES- HELP YOURSELF Pictures from Potomac

Anyone is welcome to help themselves to these pictures. I believe all you need to do is create an account (which is free) and order them through the Kodac. If that doesn't work, just let me know and I'll send them to you directly.
marion

Re: Re: NO FEE FOR THESE PICTURES- HELP YOURSELF Pictures from Potomac

Thank you so much for sharing these. I almost felt like I was there.

Re: Re: NO FEE FOR THESE PICTURES- HELP YOURSELF Pictures from Potomac

What a lovely treat and gift to us all, Marion, thank you so much!!

Somebody knows who is in picture 385785969405_0_BG, is that Norman dress with a red coat with what dog? Anybody

Great pics

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures from Potomac

Wonderful photos Marion. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing them with us.

The bitch in the picture 385785969405_0_BG with Norman is the winner of open yellow.