Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Pics - have some of the winners classes and best in sweeps class

I have all of my photos loaded that I took at Potomac. As someone was asking, I do have quite a few of the dogs that were in for Best in Sweeps, Winners Dog and Winners Bitch. Please email me if any are not coming up. Thanks
Jane p

Re: Potomac Pics - have some of the winners classes and best in sweeps class

The word photography is misspelled...just type in the correct spelling & you'll get it.
Great pix!

Re: Potomac Pics - have some of the winners classes and best in sweeps class

Hi All, After 9 days in the hospital and 3 days visiting at the Simpson's house in VA, I am finally home and recouping from the emergency gall bladder removal surgery that took me away from the Potomac show. Thanks for the phone calls, cards, beautiful flowers, and well wishes from all of you. I didn't have the fun of visiting with all of you or seeing any of the lovely dogs you brought to compete. I also didn't get to see my own dogs in the ring, including Pipe Major winning the stud dog class. I would greatly appreciate your sending along any photos you might have of Major and his kids winning, placing or just being shown at the show... also send along any other nice photos that you have of class winners... Please identify them if you can as I'll have no idea who any of them are!
Thanks much,
Annie Cogo
Windfall Labradors