Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MORE POTOMAC PICTURES

We create an album with some of our pictures from Potomac! It was an amazing experience for us and we hope to be there again next year!!! POTOMAC RULES!!!!

Here it is the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com.br/chocovilla/Potomac2007

I hope you enjoy!

Re: MORE POTOMAC PICTURES

Thank you so much. I actually found a few pictures of my girl in Brood Bitch. That was a wonderful surprise! Great pictures!

Re: Re: MORE POTOMAC PICTURES

Thank you! I found one of the nicest pics ever taken of my BBE black male!

Re: Re: Re: MORE POTOMAC PICTURES

Thank you! It is so good of you to share your wonderful talent with us. I was thrilled to find such an excellent picture of my OBB winner.
Again, many thanks, Barb

Re: Re: Re: Re: MORE POTOMAC PICTURES

Thank you. You even had a couple pictures of my boy in open chocolate. I enjoyed viewing them all.
Great pictures

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MORE POTOMAC PICTURES

Thanks a LOT! As it was our first Potomac...we have tones of pictures!!! These were only a few...HAHAHA

We are very happy to share them with you guys!

Thank-you for the pictures Luciana and Junior! It was nice seeing you again.

Its was nice to see you too Pierry!!

We were all hoping to meet you all at the Dallas specialties before you went to Potomac.
Maybe next year!

Hi Diane,

We were hopping to go to, but we coudn't make it...but we plan to go next year!!!! Its already on our schedule!!!

What beautiful pictures! Could anyone tell me who the labs are in pics 159 and 168. Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: MORE POTOMAC PICTURES

I saw alot of chocolates but have no idea who they are since I was not there. I did not even see the numbers with the pictures. Think I was just looking real hard to try and recognize owners.

Oh Luciana & Junior - thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. I'm not through looking at them yet, but I've already found pics of my 6-9 month yellow girl and my 9-12 month chocolate girl. I am so excited - it seems no one can ever catch my chocolate girl on film. Thanks to you I have two pictures!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your first Potomac. It is always an event to remember.

Great job on the pictures You have more pictures of me and my 6-9month chocolate girl then i have thanks so much oh yea i am the good lookin guy with the brown hat

Terrific. Thank you so much for sharing these photos and so glad you enjoyed your first Potomac. Hope you will come back every year.
Marion

Thanks for all!!! We are super happy that you all liked our photos! It was an amazing experience!

We have some more pictures and will try to insert some more in the album, but would be so great if you all help us to identify the dogs....Then we could put subtitles!!! (if its not asking too much...rsrsrs)

Thanks again!

thank you very much for sharing your pictures with everyone. it is so nice to just sit back and look at all these pictures.