Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Potomac Photos :)

Sorry I pretty much only have photos of the specials males (stacked and moving), but atleast it's something. None have been edited so if someone would like a photo it will be edited then. They are pretty much at cost on this site, but if anyone would just like a jpeg emailed I'd be happy to. The site is

www.key4pixels.photoreflect.com

I'm still new to photoreflect and for some reason the photos uploaded backwards Please keep that in mind when viewing.

Re: More Potomac Photos :)

Wish they would open up larger. I can not see who they are at all. Looks like nice shots.

Re: Re: More Potomac Photos :)

You should be able to click on each photo and view larger. I can try to play with the thumbnail size when I get home tonight. Sorry for the trouble.

Re: Re: Re: More Potomac Photos :)

I just clicked on the photos I was interested in and made them larger. Thanks so much for sharing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: More Potomac Photos :)

It is hard to read the numbers when you enlarge them. But it is a nice lot of photos. Thanks for sharing.

I would love to know the chocolate males. Can see either Baker or Dauber since I recognize the owner but can't see the other handlers. It did enlarge somewhat. Thanks they are nice.

Re: Re: More Potomac Photos :)

Cheryl Curtis's boy took a JAM. I think one is Clair White Peterson's Davy, and the other must be Dr. Pepper.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I would love to know the chocolate males. Can see either Baker or Dauber since I recognize the owner but can't see the other handlers. It did enlarge somewhat. Thanks they are nice.

That would be Baker - Dauber wasn't at Potomac, and besides, he's not finished yet.