Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch Sure Shot's Baloo

Congrats to Susan Eberhardt on finishing "Baloo" today under Barb Gilchrist at LRCSC!

Baloo's full story will be on her website as soon as we can get it together, but the short of it is that he started his show career as a 7 year old last November and finished in 5 months with 4 Specialty wins... High Desert LRC under Kendall Herr; San Diego LRC under Lisa Weiss Nolechek; LRC of Potomac under Margaret Brown and LRC Southern California under Barb Gilchrist!

And to top it off his son, Saddlehill Just Joey was Best in Sweepstakes! I'll post the rest of the winners when I get them!

Enjoy the view from the clouds, Susan!!
Carrie

Re: Ch Sure Shot's Baloo

Wow! Congratulations to everyone who made this possible. It's what we all dream about. I'm excited about hearing his full story - - -

Congratulations Baloo!!!

He's a super hunk -- so happy for Susan!

What a story indeed!

Re: Re: Ch Sure Shot's Baloo

So happy for all his breeders too!

What a wonderful, feel good, sort of story and such a gorgeous dog as well!!
Congrats to Susan and his extended family.
Thanks for letting us know Carrie.

Congrats to you,Susan. Congrats also to Debbie.Thats great news.
Tammy

The "Ballad of Baloo" just gets better and better!!!!
Congratulations!

A VERY SPECIAL CONGRADULATIONS TO DEBBIE LEVQUE for breeding such a beautiful boy. what an honour it must be. SureShot labs !!!!!

Congratulations to everyone involved with Baloo!

Marci

Does anyone know who the judge was?
And also who took Reserve Winners Dog?
Thanks a bunch

A big congratulations!!! Such a handsome boy, it comes as no
suprise!!

Wow, that is amazing, I can't wait to hear the whole story. Congratulations!

Diane
Ducktales

Way to go Susan and Baloo - I am just thrilled for you!

Baloo is such a handsome boy! And a true pleasure to watch show!! His happy, love-of-life attitude sure makes us smile!! Congratulations to all those involved!

Re: Re: Re: Ch Sure Shot's Baloo -- Judge

The judge was Barb Gilchrist -- Blackthorn

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Does anyone know who the judge was?
And also who took Reserve Winners Dog?
Thanks a bunch

What a wonderful win and a great story - way to go Baloo!

Congrats Baloo! Cheers, Susan and the Hyspire crew. He is deserving and a very handsome boy.Enjoy!

Congrats to all! I can't wait to read the whole story on Baloo. What an amazing accomplishment for a very deserving dog.

WOW!! Congratulations!!
He is very beautiful.

WOW!!! That is just phenomenal!! What a great story.. Congratulations Susan, Debbie, and all others involved. It is such fun to watch that wonderful boy.. but I think I am a little biased because he reminds me so much of his niece, my Lexi. Congrats Uncle Baloo!!! :)

Congratulations Susan. I, of course, am not a bit surprised at his wins as I always knew he could do it in the right hands. You have done a great job with him. I am a little predjudiced of course but that is okay too.
By the way a congrats to Kathy Finks, Dutchman Labradors too, who happens to own HySpire Biscotti who is the sire of Baloo.
Judy Heim
hyspire

Re: Re: Re: Ch Sure Shot's Baloo

Thanks everybody on your "Baloo" Congrats! He's such a ham and loves to show-off! I can't believe he'll be 8 years old in June! About a year and a half ago Patti Castellanos slipped me a picture of a wonderful yellow dog, along with his pedigree........I couldn't take my eyes off that picture (taken by Judy Heim) I made a phone call to Debbie Leveque to ask if he was still available.......he was! And the rest is his story! Four Specialty Wins in a 5 month period!

Congratulations to Susan, Baloo, and all involved!!!

I've had a great time following his show career these past few months in CA and MD, and I'm so happy for you all! I just love that boy- He's a beautiful boy, and quite the character- His charisma is definitely unrivaled in the ring! :) Those wins were very well-deserved!

Susan, BIG congrats to you on all you have done for Baloo. What an accomplishment. Now a Champion, I am so proud of you both. Of course I am predjudice, I love all of my Sure Shot dogs, and Debbie too.
Congrats again, here from NY!!!