Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WB at LRCSC

Mary-Moye Georgia Always on My Mind wins another specialty WB today at the LRCSC show today!!

Congratulation to owners Michael & Kim Silva and Dennis & Judy Nepper, as well as breeder Marion Daniels!!

Re: WB at LRCSC

Congrats to Michael, Kim, the Neppers and Marion! I believe that also finishes Georgia?

Jennifer can you please post other winners

WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

In addition to WB/BW Jo-Jo (Mar-Moye Georgia Always on My Mind) went BOB for a 5 point major. She now needs only 1 point to finish! Congratulations Michael and Kim, Dennis and Judy & Marion.

Shadowbrook's McSteamy made his show debut (CH Wiscoy's Robin x Shadowbrook's Hemingway) and went best puppy under judge Barb Gilchrist. Way to go McSteamy!

Winner's dog and a new champion Sure Shot Baloo's owner Susan Eberhardt. Congratulations Susan, Baloo has had quite the run and well deserved.

Reserve Winner's dog was owned by Price Jessup but I don't have his name. May be his Aimer son? Sorry for the lack of complete information.

It was a warm 95 degrees today so the dogs and handlers are a bit weary. Congratulations to all the winners and good luck tomorrow.
Martha

Re: WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

That's wonderful news for a beautiful bitch!
Martha, do you have your catalog, can you give RWD &RWB results for today (fri)?
Thanks

Re: Re: WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

Leslie I'm at home and spoke to Michael on the phone if I catch him again I'll ask but he was off for a celebratory margarita!

Re: Re: Re: WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

That margarita sure sounds good :)
Thanks
Leslie

Re: WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

Re: Re: Re: Re: WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

Congrats to my buddy Michael, and his co-owners (whom I have had the pleasure of meeting) and to all the others winners as well!

Wow! 95 degrees - I would have melted - we just had a "snow day" and got out of school on 4/12/2007 - still cold and wet up here in Idaho most days.

Valerie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

Oops - dang acryllic nails - my message should have said

"and his co-owners whom I HAVE NOT had the pleasure of meeting."

Don't want them to think they are crazy cuz they can't remember me.

Valerie

Congrats to all the winners! Lovely dogs!

Big congratulations Michael!!! And also to Sue and the adorable Baloo!

She is a lovely girl, congratulations everybody, how exciting.
Diane
Ducktales

Fantastic!!! Congratulations, Michael! She is such a lovely girl.

Congrats to all the winners.

RWD was not an Aimer son - it was AIMER!

Any results from Saturday?

Re: Re: WB/BW & BOB at So. Cal

YIPPEE!!!...... way to go Michael. Jo Jo's mom, Miss Abbie, said give her a big doggie treat. I'll give you a hug when you get back to this side of the country. Marion