Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Potomac Photos!

Hi!
More photos of the show!
Please I dont find all the dog´s names and I need a help with this. If you know some of the dog´s without name send to me de photo number with the name, thank you!
Enjoy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8033403@N06/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7976536@N07/

Re: More Potomac Photos!

Obrigada pelas fotos Guilherme!!! (Thanks for the photos Guilherme!!!, nice shots of Faith and Toro with Junior by the way!)

Great photos, Guilherme! Thank-you.

Guilherme! Thanks for sharing these great Photos . We appreciate the bonus Dallas photos at the end. It was great to meet you , look forward to seeing you next year. Thanks Mike

Re: Re: More Potomac Photos!

These are the best yet. THANK YOU. Names and nice big shots. They are great, someone did a nice job. You must have had a sore eye by the end of the show.
Wonderful.

Valeu Gui, ótimas fotos (way to go Gui, great photos), as de Dallas também (Dallas's idem). Beijos Pat (kisses Pat).

Re: Re: More Potomac Photos!

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your and Lenora kindness and for your hamburguer too, the best of Arkansas.
Congratulations for Blackwing Labs! They are amazing!

Re: Re: Re: More Potomac Photos!

Hi,
My eyes didn't hurt because all those beautiful labs were a colirium for them

Hello Guilherme,
Thank's for the photos!!!
What a wonderful 15 days in USA, Dallas and Potomac were fantastic!!!
Are you already prepared for next year?
Till next time....
Romildo

Wow what wonderful Photos. Thank you so much for taking the time to share them. I can't get over what a fantastic job you did identifying the dogs. Kudo's to you!

Oh thank you so much for the lovely pictures. I'm about half way through. Have you ever thought about a career in photography (that's assuming you are not already a professional).

I found a wonderful picture of me with my puppy girl, it is even better than the official photo.

Thanks a million, you're FANTASTIC!