Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The girls at LRCSC

I'm typing from the LRCSC (we're staying in the camp ground). Congrats to all the winners today. Michael Silva, I have only one thing to say... shake that booootttiiieeee.... Inside joke! He has a gorgeous girl and she earned that BOB today.

I have to say, I do love the veteran classes. There was one veteran I had a ball watching. Julie Musella handled Ch. Sher-Mi Imagine A Perfect Ten (Nessa) belonging to Jo-Anne Jace in Veteran's sweeps today. You should have seen that lovely girl out there today, so animated and happy to be in the ring. So nice to see such a georgeous girl in the Veterans class. She went Best Veteran Bitch in Sweeps. I was surprised when she didn't take the regular sweeps class, but hey... you can't have everything!

Congrats Jo-Anne, she looks lovely! I'll be cheering her on tomorrow.

We're all having a great deal of fun here. The Margaritas are flowing ....

Dian Welle
Blue Knight

Re: The girls at LRCSC

>>I was surprised when she didn't take the regular sweeps class, but hey... you can't have everything!<<

Ummm... I *said* the margaritas were flowing! I mean the regular class (not regular sweeps )

Dian

I guess I must come out of lurk mode after a post like this!

Thank you, Dian. By all reports, it sounds like my girl had a grand time today with Julie. I can't thank Julie enough for offering to take Nessa and show her this weekend when I ended up having a conflict with one of my daughters activities. I know Nessa was having much more fun there with all of you, than another boring day here at home.

I also want to mention that Nessa was bred by Sherry Anderson, Sher-Mi Labradors. Sherry sent me my heart dog and I am ever thankful.

I can't wait to join the party when I finally get there late tomorrow afternoon.

Jo-Anne

My sincere congratulations to all the winners.
And I understand that Julie Musella also did an excellent job handling Can Ch Gorsebrook Mesa at Greenhill WC JH to 1st Open Black Bitch and RESERVE WINNERS BITCH at LRCSC under David Hepper(Mardas)yesterday. Mesa is owned by Roger & Caroline Bannister. And last weekend, Roger and Mesa got 2 more legs on her AKC JH, so she just needs one more for that title.
Smiling here even without margaritas :)))
Cheers
Leslie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm typing from the LRCSC (we're staying in the camp ground). Congrats to all the winners today. Michael Silva, I have only one thing to say... shake that booootttiiieeee.... Inside joke! He has a gorgeous girl and she earned that BOB today.

I have to say, I do love the veteran classes. There was one veteran I had a ball watching. Julie Musella handled Ch. Sher-Mi Imagine A Perfect Ten (Nessa) belonging to Jo-Anne Jace in Veteran's sweeps today. You should have seen that lovely girl out there today, so animated and happy to be in the ring. So nice to see such a georgeous girl in the Veterans class. She went Best Veteran Bitch in Sweeps. I was surprised when she didn't take the regular sweeps class, but hey... you can't have everything!

Dian Welle
Blue Knight

>>And I understand that Julie Musella also did an excellent job handling Can Ch Gorsebrook Mesa at Greenhill WC JH to 1st Open Black Bitch and RESERVE WINNERS BITCH at LRCSC under David Hepper(Mardas)yesterday. <<

Oh yes. I did not have all the dog names in front of me last night. You are correct, Mesa looked stunning.

Dian

Re: The girls at LRCSC...BOB at 8 am?

They have already done BOB for today Saturday?????????
How did that happen by 8 in the morning?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dian Welle
Blue Knight

Re: I guess I must come out of lurk mode after a post like this!

CONGRATULATIONS Jo-Anne! Nessa is a lovely girl and I know she owns your heart! She is in wonderful hands with Julie too! Enjoy the wonderful win!

>>They have already done BOB for today Saturday?????????
How did that happen by 8 in the morning?<<

Dear "Breeder",

Attention to detail is everything. :-) I posted that message at the list date and time of:
Apr 28, 07 - 1:31 AM

My post was regarding the Friday Show.

Dian