Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BACK TO BACK BISS LRCSC

Now Ch. Mar-Moye Georgia On My Mind (known to those who love her as Jorja AND Jo Jo) just went back to back Winner bitch AND back to back Best Of Breed. Wow, I'm speechless. Thank you so much Michael for all your hard work, to Dennis and Judy for loving her & entrusting her to Michael and to Ch Mar-Moye Love Affair At Kai Den (Abbie) and Ch. Valleywood Blackthorn Brier for producing her. Jo JO can now stand proud with her sister, Ch. Mar-Moye Rhiannon At Oakfell. What a way to finish.........

Wow!! Congratulations!!!! That's awesome! :-) :-)

ks

Re: BACK TO BACK BISS LRCSC

Outstanding!
Congratulations - she a real beauty and you deserve to be very proud indeed!

That is a great finish!

Congrats!

Re: Wow!! Congratulations!!!! That's awesome! :-) :-)

Huge congratulations to all! We are so proud & we know Ty Ty is smiling down from the heavens on his grand-youngin's...AND let's not forget the THIRD sister, Ch. Mar-Moye Surprize From Blackthorn///aka Prissy that finished so fast you forgot about her Marion! What a fabulous thing....3 bitches in one litter! (yall watch out for number FOUR!)

Re: Now that is FREAKIN' awesome!

Wowza - HUGE CONGRATS to all of you! And the other happy winners as well. Jorga must have had a "very on" weekend - wish I could have seen her.
Valerie Jones - Idaho

Marion, I'm so proud of you! and your girls!!!

A huge congratulations, what an experience!
Diane
Ducktales

That's wonderful Marion, she is certainly a lovely girl!

Congratulations to Michael & Kim, Dennis and Judy and Marion what an awesome weekend. If Michael couldn't be on a higher cloud nine Shadowbrook's McSteamy was best puppy again! Congratulations to all the winners!
Martha

Holey Moley!!! Congrats!

WOW!!! That is wonderful. I am SO happy for you all. What an awesome breeding this has been for you Marion!! Big Congrats for all involved!!

Re: Re: BACK TO BACK BISS LRCSC

Wow!! Big congrats to you Marion for your WONDERFUL breeding program!! Yeah!! Michael and Kim!! How fun!! And GREAT handling!! And Kudos to Dennis and Judy!!

Re: Re: Re: BACK TO BACK BISS LRCSC

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. This is a ride I'll never forget........Marion

Congratulations! I was admiring her at Potomac! Such a gorgeous girl!

Big congratulations to Michael, Kim, Marion, Dennis and Judy What a weekend that girl had!!

Also congrats to Michael and Kim for their Best In Sweeps win with their lovely boy McSteamy. Can't wait to see him out East

Re: Re: Re: BACK TO BACK BISS LRCSC

Marion:
I've always admired you and your dogs! A big congratulations to you all. It was a special treat to open the Quarterly and see you and Jo Jo there!
Patti

Congratulations Marion and to all involved with that nice girl. I am not a bit surprised at her wins as I saw those girls on your website a year or so ago and asked you if you would consider giving one of them up- they are so nice. Congrats to the stud down owners, Bob and Barb Gilchrist too. They can be proud of what Brier had produced. I know I love my Brier daughter- Savannah. He has made some beautiful babies.
Judy Heim

Re: Re: Re: Re: BACK TO BACK BISS LRCSC

Those two are so "in tune" with each other it was such a pleasure to see, they got higher and higher as the day "warmed up"........they went non-stop from Open Yellow, right in to WB, and a few minutes later to Best of Breed! What a Finish!