Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Mathews Supported Entry Show

Just received word from my good friend, Patti Castellanos, and her "Diva" Sierra's Idol Chatter out of CH Hollyhill's Tattle Tales 'Gabby' x Ch Everwood's Walk In The Park 'Parker'won WB, BOW, and then went on to win Best of Breed!!!! Needless to say, we ALL are flying high Now on to Sporting Group.
My apologies for not asking who else won.....was beside myself! Ruthie

Re: Lake Mathews Supported Entry Show

I forgot to mention, that the judge was Ms.Elizabeth Muthard.......my apologies to the judge. Ruth

Re: Re: Lake Mathews Supported Entry Show

I was there! Diva is a beautiful baby! And Patti was so thrilled! We are all going back for Group soon! The weather was so nice and cool this morning, unlike the previous two days.........Dan and Sharene Clark, proud owners of Parker are grinning as well!

Re: Re: Re: Lake Mathews Supported Entry Show

Congratulations to Patti & Rueben. She is a Beautiful girl! Gabby would be so proud. Congratulations to Susan Eberhardt & Kevin Henry on another great win with Visions Im Able.Congratulations Susan on all your WINS this weekend.Your on a roll.We dont want to forget our (FRIEND) Michael Silva, Congratulations, We love you!
Congratulations to Wendy Knox on going Winners Dog with your chocolate boy.Thankyou to all of our camping buddies,but we are headed to the Hampton Inn next year!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake Mathews Supported Entry Show

Congratulations !!! ~ FRIENDS (Dan & Sharene)!!! I love you two back!

Major congratulations to Patti & Ruben ~ It was way cool hanging out with you this weekend! Your girl is lovely! I know how much this means to you both. Mama Gabby is smiling proudly!

Best of luck in Group!

Just received a phone call again from Patti and I am pleased to announce that Diva, Sierra's Idol Chatter took a Group IV. She was expertly handled by Dan Clark to this win! What a day for Patti and Ruben and Dan and Sharene.

Diva looked dynamite in the group! She is such a little showgirl, great job Dan and Patti! What a way to start her career!

What exciting wins with Diva!! Congratulations Patti, Ruben, Dan, & Sharene!

Jennifer & Ron

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake Mathews Supported Entry Show

Congratulations Patty, Ruben, Dan, Sharene and Ruthie. How exciting for you all and Diva.

Martha

Congratulations to all involved- Diva looked fantastic out there and the win was well deserved!!! :) What a great way to finish the weekend!!! Whooo-hooooo!!!

What a fun weekend we had attending the SCLRC Specialty! Congratulations to all the winners! Michael Silva your bitch is beautiful. We love you too and always enjoy your company! Wendy Knox your chocolate boy just keeps getting better and better and you are such a sweet heart. Congrats to you both! Yesterday was the icing on the cake when Diva went WB, BOW & BOB and then on to win a group IV! I really wasn't expecting to get Winner's Bitch because I was the only one in the Bred By class, so of course I would take a first place ribbon. This was a very special win for us! Gabby was a special girl, so Gabby this one is for you!! Your babies are doing you proud!
Congratulations to Susan Eberhardt & Kevin Henry for getting Winners Dog yesterday with Vision's I'm Able! Congratulation to Julie for winning BOS with her CH. boy MoJo!
I want to thank Ruthie for the honor of entrusting Gabby with me and for being such a great friend! Thanks to all my Labrador buddies that were at Lake Matthews cheering us on! A special thanks to our friends Susan Eberhardt and Becky Petty for coming back to cheer us on in group! Whoo Hooo You guys are true friends. Thank you so much Dan and Sharene Greer for being our dear friends and camping buddies(I think we will stay at the Hampton next year too) and coming back for group! You guys are awesome!! Thank you Dan for showing Diva in group for us! You presented her beautifully! She is doing her daddy Parker proud too!!
Thank you to the judge, Ms. Elizabeth Muthard for recognizing our beautiful girl in such a fantastic way! Last, but not least, thanks to my husband Ruben for being the best friend a wife can have. You are a real tropper for sharing this wonderful hobbie with me!

My sincere apologies to Dan & Sharene Clark of Everwood Labradors for the mistake on their last name. Greer was Sharene's last name before marrying Dan and so when I wrote Sharene's name, Greer just naturally came to me when typing it. I'm so sorry you guys, but I know that you will never let me live it down!
Also, my husband is many things, but he is not a tropper. He is a TROOPER, especially for putting up with me.

Thank you Patti!! Your girl is pretty awesome looking too, CONGRATS!!! Fabulous weekend for many of us!! Thanks! :))

Congratulations to all the winnners - sounds like you all had a great time!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What a fun weekend we had attending the SCLRC Specialty! Congratulations to all the winners! Michael Silva your bitch is beautiful. We love you too and always enjoy your company! Wendy Knox your chocolate boy just keeps getting better and better and you are such a sweet heart. Congrats to you both! Yesterday was the icing on the cake when Diva went WB, BOW & BOB and then on to win a group IV! I really wasn't expecting to get Winner's Bitch because I was the only one in the Bred By class, so of course I would take a first place ribbon. This was a very special win for us! Gabby was a special girl, so Gabby this one is for you!! Your babies are doing you proud!
Congratulations to Susan Eberhardt & Kevin Henry for getting Winners Dog yesterday with Vision's I'm Able! Congratulation to Julie for winning BOS with her CH. boy MoJo!
I want to thank Ruthie for the honor of entrusting Gabby with me and for being such a great friend! Thanks to all my Labrador buddies that were at Lake Matthews cheering us on! A special thanks to our friends Susan Eberhardt and Becky Petty for coming back to cheer us on in group! Whoo Hooo You guys are true friends. Thank you so much Dan and Sharene Greer for being our dear friends and camping buddies(I think we will stay at the Hampton next year too) and coming back for group! You guys are awesome!! Thank you Dan for showing Diva in group for us! You presented her beautifully! She is doing her daddy Parker proud too!!
Thank you to the judge, Ms. Elizabeth Muthard for recognizing our beautiful girl in such a fantastic way! Last, but not least, thanks to my husband Ruben for being the best friend a wife can have. You are a real tropper for sharing this wonderful hobbie with me!

Congratulations to all on that super win!