Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Awesome Weekend!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone that was so supportive and gracious to me and Guiness - Hanova Iragorri Master Blend on winning WD and JAM at the SCLRC. This gives him both his majors! We're almost done! YAHH! A special thank you and gratitude to my dear friend Marco Iragorri for co-breeding this litter with me. A VERY BIG thank you to Mr. David Heppar for the recognition of my special boy. Thank you to everyone at the SCLRC for a great speciality. Thank you Mrs. Barbara Gilchrist for also giving him the class win the day before! Another thank you to Barbara and Mrs. Kate Perry for giving the 9-12 class win in both Regular and Sweeps to our Longview Sunkist Honey Buns ( Gordy x Winnie's Windrose JH). This was a Fabulous weekend for my whole family!! A BIG HUG to my friends that celebrated with us afterwards! CONGRATULATIONS!! To all for their successes this weekend, makes the weekend all that more fun!

Re: Awesome Weekend!!

Wendy,
Couldn't happen to a nicer person - Congrats!
Your boy is very handsome - I liked him when I first saw last fall @ Sierra Vista.
Valerie Jones - Idaho

Re: Re: Awesome Weekend!!

Hearty congratulations, Wendy! You and Guinness looked great together in the ring, as always. Well done...

Wendy-

As I mentioned to you at the show, you and Guinness looked awesome. I hope someone got a picture of you when you were awarded WD! The look of excitement was great!

Congrats again, well deserved!

Ron

Re: Re: Awesome Weekend!!

Thank you again for all your great words! I hope someone got a picture, not sure. Thank you!

Congratulatios Wendy, you deserve this, and more, you have been working very hard.
Way to go Guinness, a superve chocolate.
And Viva Mexico, guinness is half Mexican, thank you Wendy, you never forget to mention that, and you are putting the name of this beautiful country on the top.
Hanova Iragorri Master Blend.

Congratulations Wendy and Guinness!!!

He is usch a hunky chocolate boy, I am thrilled for you that he is almost finished!!

Any pictures?

Is he going to the World Show in Mexico?

Way to go Wendy and Guinnes, Congrats, happy for you.