Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

Can someone please help me, I'm about to throw my computer out the window LOL LOL

I want to list a litter. Tried to pay through Pay Pal. Not sure if I already joined so submitted password that I used for everything. Didn't work. I clicked on "Forgot My Password" The program seems stuck in some sort of loop as I am entering my email info and then typing in those ridiculous letters/numbers as requested in order for them to get back to me with my password. How do I get a forgotten password?

Do I have to be a member of Pal Pay to pay with this service. THere is an option that reads you can just enter credit card or bank info, fine with me.
Getting frustrated, just want to pay and get back to work.
Can someone help?

Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

You have to be a member of paypal to use that service.

Re: Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

Just sign up for an account first. It is easy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

are people really this dumb

That was uncalled for!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

That was not nice. If you have nothing nice to say....

Breeder -- I'll be the first one to stand up and say that sometimes PayPal confuses me (and a lot of other things for that matter!) and I am by no means dumb!

Johanne

Re: Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

I agree that was full on mean but these days it seems that is more often the norm than not.

People can't even go to a show these days without a pie eyed, short, fat, bald bodyguard eating food all day!

ROFLMBOPIP

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

Just be careful. I had a pay pal account the ended up getting rid of it. Someone kept hacking into it, I lost money and it didn't matter how often I changed passwords. I no longer use them.

Ouch! That means at some point you got an email that SAID it was from PayPal. It wasn't. They told you there was a problem, a payment, or question & you fell for it. You are not alone. These emails appear to be totally official. They copy the logos & style.

Here is what you need to do to protect yourself. If you get one of those emails, DELETE, DELETE, DELETE. Now go to the PayPal, eBay, your bank's, website and check from there. You will find nothing is going on.

They way these scams get you is when you click on the link in the email. A lot of people have fallen for these scams.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

No, I did not fall for it. I never answered the email, but was then later contacted by the real pay pal. I have since stopped using them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pay Pal Account to List Litter

Be on the look out for this scam, just got one today! It was supposed to be warning me of a possible problem... the typo's gave it away. It did have a link to click on and also told me not to respond directly to the email as it would not reply??

I too ended up getting my Paypal account hacked into. I cancelled my account as well. There is just WAY to much identity theft and let's face it, these "people" are extremely smart and KNOW what they are doing. I have since joined a monitoring group that keeps a constant eye on my identity. They notify me immediatley once there is activity whether good or bad. If you are interested I can share the information, I am for one glad I have it.

Tina and "kids"

We also had our acct hacked into in early Dec.
Really put a crimp on my Christmas buying plans as I couldnt use the account while they investigated.

After all the nonsense they put us through to clear things up, we have since just deleted it.

List a litter for what, Wiscoy?

Paypal is owned by E-Bay, you can try to go after E-Bay as the parent company.