Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Way Up on Cloud Nine

Tori, a member and my baby girl; had her baby yesterday! I am a Grandma!!!

She had a baby girl - Avery Rose
6 pounds, 20.5 inches long, lots of curly brown hair, blue eyes and healthy!

I am so PROUD!!!! A great singleton litter, but a bit worried about the eye color! LOL

Jan

Re: Way Up on Cloud Nine

Congrats Grandma! And a very Beautiful name!

Wooohooo, CONGRATULATIONS Grandma, er Jan! Also congrats to Tori and her husband as well. She did such a good job judging in March despite her larger size!

Thanks for the wonderful announcement and try not to let the eye color concern you too much at this age

Dianne

Re: Re: Way Up on Cloud Nine

Congratulations to Tori and her husband and to you Grandma ! That is awesome, and so good to hear everything went well. Nothing sweeter then a baby girl and the clothes you will get to buy, how fun.

Congratulations, and remember eye color can change, she is a keeper!

Diane
Ducktales

I love the name too, classic...congrats!

Jan,

As the Grandmother of six, I can tell you that there is nothing in this world like seeing your first grandchild that first time. It still gives me chills. My mother once told me " you think you love your children more than anything in the world, until you have grandchildren". I thought that was a mean thing to day to her daughter... Until that first time I laid eyes on my granddaughter. Then I understood.

Congratulations!
Dian

Congratulations to you and Tori Jan! Nothing like grandbabies!

Congratulations! Kinda puts this dog thing in perspective, doesn't it?

I get to meet my twin granddaughters for the first time next week myself. I was going to bring rick-rack with me, but they are fraternal, different look, coat and eye color altogether!

It sure does Robin. This is the drama I like!

Congratulations Granny Jan!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congratulations! Kinda puts this dog thing in perspective, doesn't it?

Now this is REALLY cause for celebration!!! Congratulations Grandma! Please send congratulations to Tori and a special huge welcome to Avery Rose (I too love that name)....

Stay in the clouds

Patti

Hey Jan,
Congratulations! Someone told me that if they knew that having grandkids would be so wonderful, they would have skipped the children part and gone straight to grandkids. Impossible, I know. I have two grandchildren at this point and love them to pieces. My six year old granddaughter comes over our house just to "train dogs". She loves them! You will love this stage of your life, enjoy!

Jan and Tori,
HUGE congratulations on this blessed birth!!! I'm so happy for you and your family.
Of course, this gives the labbies new jobs...like cleaning up crumbs on the floor, licking a dirty face clean, standing at alert at all squeaks and cries, standing guard at the crib!
What a wonderful, exciting time:) Godbless you all.

Jan,
Congrats!!! You must be so excited. I just love little babies........ Enjoy. Gina

Congratulations Jan!

Congratulations Jan. Time to start spoiling her! THat's what grandmas are supposed to do.

My little granddaughter angel is 5 months now. I babysit her once/twice a week and yesterday we a wonderful day. Enjoy Avery!

CONGRATULATIONS!
As a proud grandma of four, it's the best time of my life!! May it bring you the same JOY!

Way to go Jan! What a great pedigree on this "pup"! She will be a Best of Breed, no doubt! Congratulations Tori and to the proud sire of course!

I ditto Laura's email! What a kick..........I'll add one more win for Avery Rose........BISS!
Congrats to all!

Thank you for all the congratulations! We are home adjusting to the new life and falling more and more in love with her everyday.

I maybe kennel blind, but I do think she is darn cute!!