Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cottonell toilet paper for kids. COOL

Today I went to the store with a coupon from the Sunday paper for the Cottonell toilet paper for kids. There is a picture of a yellow Lab puppy and footprints leading up to the place where the little kid will tear off the paper. This is great bacause kids just pull and pull and it is fun and will remind the little kids to be sure not to forget to use it. There are different pictures on the paper. Really cool stuff. No little kids here but got it anyway. Really cute. Ellie

Re: Cottonell toilet paper for kids. COOL

Ellie that sounds terrific!! Can't tell you how many times our 6 year old has clogged our toilet with too much toilet paper. What a super idea to come up with and I'll bet it looks really cute too.

Re: Re: Cottonell toilet paper for kids. COOL

I got it at the Giant store today, Katie. I know about the drain clogs. When my kids were small and young, we had a septic tank and that also became a problem. Also puppy people will love it. I always give a little kit with puppy info, nail clippers, ear cleaner, cotton for ears, instructions, sample of dog food, collar and leash and think I will add the ultimate TOILET PAPER puppy people always like that kind of stuff. Ellie

I couldn't resist it either. I have a 9-year-old son who loved it, but to tell you the truth, I would have bought it regardless!

Who makes Cottonelle? I think it's time to buy stock in it, joking but maybe not ? oy vey!

I'm not sure I can use it...we have a septic tank and have always heard to use Scott toilet paper. Anyone know any different? (pretty funny having a t.p. chat on the forum )

p.s. like your idea about putting it in a puppy pack, Ellie !!

Will my puppies know where to tear the paper off when they discover how much fun it is to play with toilet paper?

Re: Re: Re: Cottonell toilet paper for kids. COOL

Can't wait to go to the market and buy it...and my youngest is 22! Someone is a marketing genius!

It's not just for kids. ;) I use it at my house and there are only adults here. I think it's just really fun.

Septic tanks should only use one ply, like Scott.

actually Marcal or some at Trader Joes, etc. are better coz they're made from post consumer recycled paper and not from TREES like Scott!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Septic tanks should only use one ply, like Scott.

Big hit at our house too :)

I can just see my daughter pulling off all of the paper and making some kind of arts and "craps" project.

And she's 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bought a package for my 25 year old daughter's new apartment. Boy, is she excited! I think the makers of Cottonelle are onto something....
As an aside, my dad always said to buy stock in things like toilet paper. No matter how bad the economy gets, people still buy it!

"I'm not sure I can use it...we have a septic tank and have always heard to use Scott toilet paper. Anyone know any different? (pretty funny having a t.p. chat on the forum )"

I have been told that any colored toilet paper is bad for septic systems. Was a long time ago so maybe things have changed.

I have used cottenelle for at least the last 12 to 13 years, we have a septic tank and have never had a problem when using cottenelle, it biodegrades pretty quick compared to the other brands. I don't think that there would be enough color that would make any difference. We have had the puppy print in our house since it first came out here several months ago.