Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRCGB match

I wanna thank everyone who came to the match today to show to me!!!

It was a beautiful day and lots and lots of nice puppies!!!!

Congrats to Beth Robillard (I think i spelled that right) with her beautiful Armani puppy black b*tch. I gave her best in sweeps from the 6-9 pb class.

My BOS in sweeps was Marilyn Meewes black pd out of her dog Indy from the 4-6 pd class.

Again Congrats!!! Also congrats to my beautiful girl Mango for going best Adult!!!!!!

Jen

Re: LRCGB match

Glad you had a good time judging Jen. Sounds like a good turn out.

It was a great way to spend a chilly Sunday afternoon. Kudos to the Boston club. Both judges were exceedingly patient with the puppies and the young children showing their puppies for the first time.
Nicely done!
Kathy

Re: Re: LRCGB match

I had a great time at the match. both judges were wonderful.

I also want to thank everyone that attended the match. This was the first time I've been in the ring other than as an exhibitor and it's a total different perspective. I really enjoyed the opportunity to judge a group of very nice dogs!!

Glad you had a good time , Ingrid. We missed you at York County KC.!

Glad you had a great day Ingrid. I would have loved to have been there, but Jen was judging sweeps so we went to Maine instead. It was worth the drive

See you soon!!

Hi Peggy....Just looked at Sunday's results. I guess you made the right choice. Congratulations!