Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog show

O.K. is everybody getting excited for Pioneer Valley??? well i am, just wondering about the weather? anyone find an extended forecast yet?? it seems to be a great one over 300 entries !!!

Re: dog show

this is new england , it will probably rain... at least for part of it -- probably friday... it will hopefully if it follows the forecast, cool down, as tuesday wed are to be in the 80's then a bit of wet and a cooling down

we're excited, rain, or otherwise, we are only going for rally and obed, so a cooler day would be a good thing

barb

Re: Re: dog show

This will be my first Pioneer Valley & I can't wait! Can anyone tell me about the venue? Is it small enough to be able to park around the rings so my car is visible? I'll want to leave my car open, especially with the hot weather that's expected and would like to be able to keep an eye on everything. I'm bringing soft crates, too, so I'll be ready for anything.
Thanks

Re: dog show

I think it may rain on Friday but nice on Saturday. The venue is a fairground. Yes, you can park ringside or semi ringside. Enough to feel safe to keep the vans open.

Re: Re: Re: dog show

Anne, it is a very safe venue. I always leave my van open. It is at a fairgrounds with lots of parking close to the rings and plenty of space to walk your dogs.

I will see you there!

Re: Re: dog show

Thanks so much! Doing the NO RAIN dance here