Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
breeder listings

Does anyone know of any good sites that list breeder's web sites for free or at a low cost? I have heard that the best way to get visitors to your site is to be listed as many places as possible, but I don't want to spend a fortune!

TIA!

Re: breeder listings

Yeah - this one :)

Re: Re: breeder listings

I am listed on this one already. Any others around that you know of?

Re: Re: Re: breeder listings

You need to get your web site listed on as many search engines as possible. There are several free listing services--you put in the URL address, and key words and that's it.

Search for "free URL listing" and find one that will work for what you want.

MK

Nice of MK to answer. After the hundreds of views for this post it makes one think that no one has an answer to the question or that people on this forum are that competitive.

I don't have a website, so it's not something I'm well versed in.

There's also the AKC, but my understanding is that's not a well-regarded listing, because as far as I know, the listings are not screened for quality. Might be worth a try!

Other options would be to ask to be included on your clubs'(specialty and all-breed) breeder listings/breeder referral list. And maybe some other lab clubs would be willing to list you as a breeder for a donation comparable to what you'd pay for a service.

http://www.ivyspringlabs.com/breeders.html

www.woodhaven.com also has a breeder listing.