Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wiscoy's Trifecta

It was a 'family affair' at Miami Valley yesterday.
Only ten and a half (10 1/2)months old, Wiscoys Brick took WD. His Mom, Genna took WB (finishing her Championship) and his proud Papa, Robin took BOB. This is one for the record books!

Today, Brick took BISS, Genna took BOS and Robin got a JAM.

Congratulations to Mom, Dad and Son!!!!! And Jill too!

Congrats also to sister/daughter Sophie who was also in the ribbons this weekend placing in her class.

It's a Happy Mother's Day for proud Mom/Grandma Lacey

Re: Wiscoy's Trifecta

Wow - that must have been awesome - congrats to Jill and all the other winners.
Valerie - Bibsmom

Re: Re: Wiscoy's Trifecta

What a great Mothers Day gift from such wonderful dogs! Way to go "Wiscoy" clan!

COngratulations...it can't get much better than that!!!

WOW!!
Congratulations Jill!

Re: Re: Re: Wiscoy's Trifecta

Congratulations! What a weekend!!

What beautiful Labradors!
Congratulations Jill and co-owners, also everyone else in the ribbons.

I think Wiscoy's Trifecta would be a great name for Jill's next pup! Congratulations!

Barb

Thank you all of your kind posts, and to everyone at MV for their congratulations on what can only be called a **once in a lifetime weekend** . You were all so kind and supportive, and I really do appreciate it!

It was exactly 10 years ago that our BISS AM,CAN.CH LINRAYS OVER THE TOP, Robin's great grandfather was Best of Breed at that very same Specialty! What an anniversary present this weekend was! Robin, Genna (BISS CH. HIFLIGHT ROXANNE'S GENESIS) and Brick all go back to Topper. I can absolutely say, that without Topper, I would not have the wonderful dogs that I am fortunate enough to own today...and for that I am thankful to my friend Linda Scheile for entrusting that wonderful boy to us nearly 14 years ago! **Thank You** Linda!!!

I'd also like to thank Genna's breeder and co-owner, Ralph Weseman for kindly sharing Genna with me. Genna's mother, his Roxanne died during a c-section while giving birth to Genna. She has always been a very special bitch for Ralph, and both of felt that she truly deserved to earn her Championship, and thanks to judge, Mrs. Kendall Herr, that's exactly what she did this weekend. Not only did Kendalll finish her, she also gave her Best of Op yesterday, out of a a beautiful lineup of bitches...and to make it even more special, her great, great granny, Linda Schiele was on the other end of the lead!!! A Family Affair indeed! ;-)

Thank you to all the exhibitors for not running me out of OH...and thank you to Mrs Maryann Czerwinski , Mrs Kendall Herr and Mrs. Marion Daniel for making this a weekend I'll not soon forget.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

-Jill

Jill
YOU DONE GOOD!!!!! CONGRATS!

we would like to congratulate Jill on a fine win and producing such lovely dogs ans especailly her Topper boy who we have grandchildren from

Congratulations Jill!
I have Bricks brother Henry down here in Virginia! He is the most beautiful wonderful dog we have ever had. An absolute joy to us. I'm so proud of Henry's mom for getting to finish her championship. And of course Robin and Brick! Henry's our pet but I feel as if my he won too! Way to go Wiscoy!!

Jill, did you stop to take the "Family Affair" picture in front of "Touchdown Jesus?"

Seriously, though...congratulations on a wonderful weekend! We enjoyed dinner immensely and hope to see you again next year!!!!

Great weekend for you and your breeding program! It was thrilling just to be there sharing the electricity coming from your van (maybe that's why it was so hot??).

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! What a nice way to celebrate your 10th anniversary. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Just - wow. Congratulations, Jill. What an accomplishment! You're livin' the dream.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wiscoy's Trifecta

What a fantastic 10th Anniversary you had!!! Congratulations on pulling off your very own "hat trick"! Your little family couldn't have looked any better!! Well deserved!!

Trifecta and a family affair was perfect wording for those Wiscoy wins! A great job Jill, congrats!

Congratulations! What a wonderful weekend!