Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
awesome weekend for maritime labs

awesome job julie . you had a great weekend at the LRCPV.WB on friday with bena(congrats to karen pandolfi for breeding that beautiful girl), BISSW on friday with Gabby, WB friday with Brinna, BISSW with Gabby on sat, and BOSSW with Gabe.
Then Windham on sunday Gabe went WD, BOW, and Best of Breed !! How awesome is that !!
gretat job!!

Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

I meant to say GREAT JOB!!

Re: Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

Good things happen to good people! Congratulations Julie!

Re: Re: Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

You are right, good things do happen to good people. Way to go Julie. I told you that you needed to go out and buy a lottery ticket!! On top of winning two Best in Sweeps with two littermates, BOSweeps, WB with two different bitches, and finishing Brinna, and taking WD and BOB with her Gabe, she and Michael just got Mr. Big's JH a week or so ago. A Good year for Julie and Michael. She's worked hard for it for a lot of years.
Judy Heim

Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

Her dogs are absolutely beautiful! A job well done!

Barb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

Congratulations Julie and Michael....Your kennel runneth over with beauty and brains too! All your hard work is paying off!
Mel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

WHOOHOOO I am so happy i got to see all of it as well!!!! You go guys!!! Congrats to Julie and Michael on everything!!!!!!

Jen

Way ta go Julie and Michael! It was nice to be there to cheer you on! Congrats to Karen for breeding the lovely Bena.

What a nice weekend for you all! Very deserving.

Re: Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

Thank you all you are too kind!
Congrats to all the winners and the LRCPV for putting on a great specialty and the fantastic feast!
Congratulations to the breeders and co-breeders of our dogs that had success over the weekend. Your mentoring, friendship, knowledge, honesty and encouragement is most treasured.
And the raffle, we walked away with a puppy dish and Michael won that!

Congratulations nice dogs great win!
There's no bias for you is there Judy

Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome weekend for Maritime Labs

ROCK ON! You should go buy a lottery ticket!
You have lovely dogs and deserve these recent wins.
Congrats!
Valerie Jones

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome weekend for Maritime Labs

Congratulations to all of the winners!! Great dogs, great people, great show grounds and a good time had by all!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome weekend for maritime labs

" Happy happy
Date Posted: May 15, 07 - 11:35 AM
There's no bias for you is there Judy "

Bias for me. You bet there is and plenty of it. I love Julie and Michael and I am happy anytime anything good happens for them. They are two people I know well that I am thrilled to have in my life and I celebrate their wins and happiness in anything. If you don't like it- stop reading my posts and quit raining on everyone's parade.
Judy

Congratulations Julie, what a memorable weekend! Your dogs are beautiful.

Congratulations Julie and Michael. What an awesome weekend!