Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just blew my nose on the tissue I used to check....

....to see if my girl is in heat :-)

Anyone else care to share?

Re: just blew my nose on the tissue I used to check....

share what exactly??? LOL

never had it happened here. when family sees tissue laying around somewhere, it usually means i've used it to check for heat- and they don't dare touch it!!!

will share this...my grandmother once took a duck out of the freezer when she came for the weekend. She thought we'd be having a nice dinner- but had to break the news to her that the pigeons and ducks in that one freezer are for retrieving with the dogs- not for our dinner!

A friend and I were at a sorting event at a horse show and she got splashed in the face with some mud? she though it was food and wiped it off with her finger and then licked her finger....yeck!! Cow mud is not dirt!!

Re: Re: just blew my nose on the tissue I used to check....

We were at my grandmother's house for Labor Day once, and a bird flew over and dropped a pile on her arm. She thought it was a dollop of whipped cream-dip from the fruit platter and used her finger to scrape it off...then licked it off her finger.

Has anyone tasted Advantage flea treatment? It does not taste good

Takes care of that itch though huh? poor thing.

And here I was feeling a little perverted doing the "kleenex test"! (thought I'd come up with something unique!)

at least you didn't use it to blot your lipstick!!

I put the phone in the refrigerator and the milk on the counter once!!!!
Ever been at the bottom of the stairs, and you've forgotten if you've just come down, or were heading up??!!!!

Use a fresh one each wipe might solve the problem