Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Photos from LRCSC

Just curious to know if any one who had their photos done at the LRCSC have gotten them back yet?

I am anxiously awaiting Truly's JAM photo!

TIA

Dianne

Re: Photos from LRCSC

I was just wondering that myself Dianne. I have not received my photos yet either.

Ron

Re: Re: Photos from LRCSC

I, too, have been waiting for my photos. I don't have a contact number for the photographer. Can someone e-mail me privately with the information as I would really like them.

Thank you!
Michael

Re: Re: Re: Photos from LRCSC

Well...you can add me to that list! Please Mr. Postman....look and see! If there's a doggy picture in your bag for me! Let me know if anyone has any luck! :) Laura

Photos came in the mail today

Hopefully yours will be to you soon.

Woohoo! Glad to hear the photos are coming out now! Hope your's turned out nicely Ron. You can always post them to the Woodhaven forum so we can all see!

Thanks Michael and Laura for also letting me know you had not received your photos either--at least I was in good company

I hope all your photos turn out well and since mine didn't arrive today, I am hoping to receive them on Monday.

Dianne

thanks, great pics

Woohoo, finally got my photo! It's not the best photo of Truly, but that's why I do my own free stacked shots when I can LOL

But through the long day and having to go into several classes before Best of Breed and then being in the final cut as well as the heat of the day, she came through it a little tired, but as you can see in the photo, still wagging her tail! Gotta love this old gal.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2908/trulyjamlrcsc042707sv2.jpg

I hope you got your photos by now Michael and Laura as well as all the other winners.

Dianne