Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ebay again...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BUSTER-FOR-STUD-Yellow-Labrador-Retriever-AKC_W0QQitemZ190113904959QQihZ009QQcategoryZ134793QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Ebay again...

This is a good idea! What is the inherent difference between this and advertising anywhere else?

Or are you criticizing the dog?

Good for this ebayer!!!

Re: Re: Ebay again...

I wasn't talking about the dog in question at all.

When did E-Bay start allowing this type of thing? I didn't think you could sell any bodily fluids on E-Bay.

Actually you are not allowed to put this type of thing on Ebay. No Bodily Fluids or animals of any sorts. If you look at the top of their webpage (on ebay) they listed this under the category Whelping Supplies. So that is how they are getting away with it right now... it just take one anonomyous person to contact ebay and they will remove the listing right away as this is against Ebay Policy so the seller would not be able to be credited their listing fee either. - Jennifer

Geesh, I must have drove right past Buster's house on my way to past shows in Gilbert!

Re: Re: Re: Ebay again...

Why would you do that? Mind your own business. Geez.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Actually you are not allowed to put this type of thing on Ebay. No Bodily Fluids or animals of any sorts. If you look at the top of their webpage (on ebay) they listed this under the category Whelping Supplies. So that is how they are getting away with it right now... it just take one anonomyous person to contact ebay and they will remove the listing right away as this is against Ebay Policy so the seller would not be able to be credited their listing fee either. - Jennifer

I know this does offend some people's sensibilities but I believe in free enterprise and the Internet is the new way to advertise.

As long as the dog has the health clearances, breeds to girls with clearances and IS not a puppy mill I say go for it.

I saw a known Lab breeder selling frozen semen on eBay a few months ago.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ebay again...

ditto to that MYOB

Replying to:

Why would you do that? Mind your own business. Geez.

Replying to:

Me neether....

Replying to:

I know this does offend some people's sensibilities but I believe in free enterprise and the Internet is the new way to advertise.

As long as the dog has the health clearances, breeds to girls with clearances and IS not a puppy mill I say go for it.

I saw a known Lab breeder selling frozen semen on eBay a few months ago.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ebay again...

I was responding to "When's Comment"- "When did E-Bay start allowing this type of thing? I didn't think you could sell any bodily fluids on E-Bay."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ebay again...

Is a Stud Service "really" selling bodily fluids? I know you are going to send semen through the mail with a fresh chilled,

BUT

if the bitch comes over for a visit, then.......

If fluid isn't exchanged, then the person isn't selling a valid service, so....

I don't understand how anyone could support something that goes against the rules of Ebay and believe the ad should stand.

WHO CARES?? MOVE ON... NOT HURTING ANYONE SELLING ON E-BAY...

Jennifer, fear not! I am that anonymous person. I have just sent my complaint in to eBay. I cannot believe it has been up this long.

How very attractive