Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tired of trolls, etc.

Lately it seems there have been troll's, or BYB's, or puppy mills posting all the time. I've noticed it on these subjects in particular: puppy mills, just oh my, Amish, ebay again, silver breeders and mixed breeds. I don't know who they are or if it is one person, but I think reputable breeders are getting quite disgusted reading some of the comments from these people on the forum. We need to quit letting them stir things up. That is exactly what they laugh about at our expense, and they are causing good breeders to lose interest in the forum.

Re: Tired of trolls, etc.

I have been a little saddened by some of the responses, too. But, this isn't just a recent thing. In so many threads in months or even the last couple of years, there's often one person who comes in and says something completely reprehensible. If their clubs knew (if they have clubs at all), they'd be shunned, and rightly so.

Re: Tired of trolls, etc.

Yes, I am so tired of hearing about how everyone is tired of everything! I'm just ignoring those posts just like I ignore the commercials on the radio.

Re: Re: Tired of trolls, etc.

There are an army of trolls not just one. Like Nancy said if people would just ignore them they would go away. I have also seen very nice topics go to the dogs because of a subgroup of meanies that just Have to get a mean word in edgewise whenever they can. I can remember this going on since all the forums and lab list emails. It will always be, it's just the way it is. I recall all the fighting 10 years ago on the Lab digest to. I like to think it's just a handful of the real Lab people otherwise I would get to down about it.

Re: Re: Re: What the heck is an Amish Breeder?

What the heck is an Amish Breeder?

Re: Re: Re: Re: What the heck .

Seems to be very young Lab owners on here lately. Pick like a bunch of kids. Where has our nice forum gone. So much experience on here to help others. I have always looked to the forum for health issues and experience to help us enjoy living with the Labs. Love the brags since we know most on here. Hate all the laws being laid down on breeding and ownership.
Can we talk about the dogs, not each other.