Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
keyword in search - help needed

Can someone tell me what key word will work in search field to pull up the thread not long ago about the stringlike mucous discharge in pregnant female? i searched discharge, mucous discharge, pregnancy and dischare...and it ain't givin' me results. Would like the first thread link if anyone has it readily available please- good thread for reference!

THANKS

Re: keyword in search - help needed

http://pub12.bravenet.com/forum/976632990/fetch/633980/

Re: Re: keyword in search - help needed

Or

http://pub12.bravenet.com/forum/976632990/fetch/625984/

Re: Re: Re: keyword in search - help needed

Thanks JMO- they were great to reference back to, but not the one i was looking for. hate to start new threads on recent topics....but....hehehe..
This thread i'm looking for is the one on the stringy mucous that came out that was a good thing, and there were comments made on it's a sure sign of pregnancy when it occurs.

My bitch is day 38 today, and last night, my son came home from school and panicked when he saw a "stringy glob of goo". It was clear, no colour, no odour and no blood. I remembered the posts recently about it but thought i remembered the posts saying it always happened early in the pregnancy.
This is my girl's first pregnancy (and my first litter too).

Thanks for gathering the info on those two threads...much appreciated your efforts in finding them!

Re: keyword in search FOUND IT!

Thanks again everyone...i searched thru the archives and found the one i was referring to..
http://pub12.bravenet.com/forum/976632990/fetch/627943/23

the original poster also contacting me privately- see now- one of the advantages of posting your REAL info on here :-) can't tell you how many times i've had others contact me privately regarding some of my questions...really educational!

In any case, I am extremely happy i put up with all the bs here, because, yesterday, my 12 year old son came home from school and saw Fiesta standing there with discharge hanging out from her, and he panicked, called my hubby at work who also panicked and called me . HAD I NOT READ THIS HERE, i likely would have panicked just the same,rushed home and would have rushed her to the vets too!!!

If we get past all the nasty here, this forum is a GREAT place to learn! THank you Jill for your patience and perserverence here!

we are on day 38 here,(can you tell i'm excited) first litter for us...so i will be back i'm sure with loads of questions for all of you willing to help!!!!

Re: Re: keyword in search FOUND IT!

Stay close, there seem to be some of us on here at all hours of the nights. And the scary things do happen at night. I can tell you are excited. I have one on day 46. Not my first litter for sure, but very excited also. Best of luck.

Re: Re: Re: keyword in search FOUND IT!

Thanks Breeder Two, i have noticed the all hours of the night with posters...very happy about it, but hoping i don't need it!

Thanks for the well wishes

stringlike mucose

There was talk about it on Laura's forum also. Her Libby had it on about day 30.