Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OPTIGEN 20/20 CLINICS

Does anyone have the codes for any of the upcoming 20 / 20 clinics? I looked at the Optigen website , but couldn't find any codes...

tia,
Jill

Re: OPTIGEN 20/20 CLINICS

Jill just e-mail the clinic contact, they will send it to you.

Call Becky at Optigen, she'll give them to you. The number is listed on the site.

Re: Re: OPTIGEN 20/20 CLINICS

The clinic I plan to attend will give you the code if you contact the person arranging the event. Isn't that the same for all the clinics?

thanks everyone..I'll call Becky Mon am

-Jill

Re: Re: OPTIGEN 20/20 CLINICS

Are you talking about Salellite Clinics ? The May one just past. June is with the Poodle club but sure that would work. Says all breeds welcome. June 14th Gayle Robinson and an e-mail address. They will send you the number. Then the one July 12th with the Rose City Lab Specialty is Judy Chambers and her e-mail is there. They most likely already have the numbers. Hope that helps.

The Rose City Specialty is having a 20/20 Clinic with satellite at our Specialty July 12/13th. Samples sent to Optigen for participation in the satellite can arrive the week of July 16-20th

The code is RCLRC 071207

Any question please contact me at ghoststone@compuserve.com or judy088@centurytel.net

Judy