Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppies are here!

The puppies arrived and all are healthy. So far 6 beauties - all yellow of course - 4 boys and 2 girls and she still looks very big. She has had an extremely easy time of it - Thank God we are Blessed today.

My server is on overload so if any of you would like to view the puppies and delivery on the real-time camera please email me for the private URL at julie@suncountrylabs.com

Happy Tails

WOOHOOO!!!

Congratulations!!!!! Kiss 'em for me!!

Re: Puppies are here!

"Please do not use this Forum to place any form of advertisements. This includes *Puppies for sale and/or wanted* as well as *Stud Dog* advertisements and Litter Announcements.. "

Re: Re: Puppies are here!

Oh for goodness sakes. Why can't you let somebody celebrate the birth of a healthy litter? That wasn't an advertisement . It was just somebody enjoying their puppies. Get a grip.

Re: Re: Re: Puppies are here!

Congratulations on your new litter Julie...enjoy them! You must be very excited....I hope Mom and puppies are doing well.

In another post she stated that she wasn't advertising and that all pups were sold. She's just happy everything has gone well and wanted to share it with other dog people, because God knows most of my normal friends don't enjoy all the "doggy" news.

Julie, Congrats on your litter. I hope it brings what you want. Have fun with them.

Have fun with the babys. There is nothing like puppys to love for 8 weeks or sometime it turns into 13 years.

But I can't understand taking the time to post about a litter until all done.Why say the puppies are here until all are.[Unless you have someone else doing it for you.] We don't know what can happen from start to finish.I personally like to wait until whelping is completed before public announcements.The pregnant bitch needs our undivided attention,not the computer.I hope the rest of the whelping goes without a hitch.Grats on your first 6 puppies in your litter.

OMG! Can't someone just be happy about their new little bundles of joy without having someone pi$$ on their parade? Congrats, Julie. Enjoy all that puppy breath! My favorite smell in the world!

Congratulations Julie... Bare bellies and puppy breath are the bestest stress reliever around!

How sad that people can not just TALK about thier litters and whelpings around here without someone acting as if they are doing something wrong. I for one LOVE to hear about litters and good news!
To me....a litter announcement would be a formal statement and direction to contact so and so if interested.....NOT "hey everyone....we are so excited that everything has gone well and we have puppers!"
I never really understood people who has an issue with talking about new litters....this is a BREEDERS forum, and really....if looking to place a pup isnt this a really poor place to look:)
Cant wait to see pics Julie!
Annie

Glad to hear the good news!
I hope everything continued to go smoothly. Please let us know.

Congratulations, Julie! Any more blessed babies?

Glad everything is going well. Good luck with the rest of the litter!

In fact, this IS a litter announcement in violation of Jill's rules.

As I reponded to the other post on this subject. If it is against Jill's rules, it is up to her to speak to the poster. As I see it, there isn't a problem with announceing a healthy litter. Congadulations on the litter Julie.

Yes, Congrats

Congrats Julie!!! I just went to your web site and looked at your dogs at they are just wonderful!! After looking at your web site, I can see why there are some people on this forum that are so JEALOUS of you that they would hide behind an alias and try and make something out of a gracious attempt by yourself to try and help educate anyone who has not seen puppies being whelped or are not familar with the real time camera's. Just don't listen to the people who have nothing better to do, ignore them and enjoy your blessing!!

The forum police are at it again. Get over yourselves and let Jill make the decisions for her own forum.

Congats on your new babies. So glad your girl had an easy whelp and all are healthy. Smell puppy breath for me too and kiss those bare bellies.