Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Motherhood

I took some photos this morning, and couldn't help but share these images of mother and children on their first day on the lawn getting some sunshine. Is there anything more beautiful than motherhood?

http://www.blueknightlabs.com/kennelcam/5-07/5-21/Img_4092.jpg
http://www.blueknightlabs.com/kennelcam/5-07/5-21/Img_4117.jpg
http://www.blueknightlabs.com/kennelcam/5-07/5-21/Img_4120.jpg
http://www.blueknightlabs.com/kennelcam/5-07/5-21/Img_4122.jpg

Dian Welle
Blue Knight

Re: Motherhood

Very cute pictures. I am sooooo puppy hungry - thanks for sharing.
Bibsmom - Valerie

Re: Re: Motherhood

I love the last pic. Very cute Diann.

Debbie

Oh my Diane those are beautiful pictures. The first picture belongs on a "Front Cover" for a lab Calendar for sure!! Thanks for sharing

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing those.
What a pretty Mama...she has the sweetest expression.

Lovely, lovely mama. She's got endless patience written all over that beautiful face.

I agree, that the first and last shot are calendar worthy. Or maybe send 'em to LQ for the litterbox in the brood bitch issue.

>>She's got endless patience written all over that beautiful face.<<

Thanks. This is her first litter, and I really thought being middle-aged, and a very soft dog, that she'd be one of those needy mothers. Not so. She's a wonderful, calm, attentive mom.

Di

What a good Mom! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us Dian, such a peaceful scene in all of them.

Dian, Thank you for sharing..The photos made me smile!! It made my day. Thank you!!!

Adorable photos, Dian...motherhood definitely suits her well. What a sweetie! Looks like a beautiful litter, too!

Dian,

They are goreous pups and you should be very proud,... CONGRATS!!! However with that being said, a couple days ago another person offered people of this forum to view her puppies via real time camera and she was flamed very unfairly for posting the very same annoucement as you have(the only difference is you posted still pics). You have only gotten congrats, which I think is appropriate!! It just shows how some people get attacked by certain people on this forum for unfair reasons and others get well deserved congrats! Below is a copy of previous thread that I'm speaking of and I wish people would just treat everyone fairly.

"The puppies arrived and all are healthy. So far 6 beauties - all yellow of course - 4 boys and 2 girls and she still looks very big. She has had an extremely easy time of it - Thank God we are Blessed today.

My server is on overload so if any of you would like to view the puppies and delivery on the real-time camera please email me for the private URL at julie@suncountrylabs.com

Happy Tails"

This was not amied at you, Dian, by No means, I'm just trying to show people how things are not address evenly on this forum. Agian you deserve a very big CONGRATS!!!!

Jack

Unbelievable J. Just when things get quiet you bring them back up.

Dian is NOT announcing a litter, these are FIRST DAY ON THE LAWN photos she is sharing. There's a big difference. I won't reply again to you, I do not argue on the web.

Jack - just glad I don't have to clean a kitchen the size of yours... judging from the amount of pots you manage to stir at the same time!!!

Lovely litter...and mama just wreaks of love and pride. Beautiful spring photo...everything spring is made of...thanks for sharing!

I love spring litters just for that reason - the puppies get to spend more time outside!

JP said:
>>I love spring litters just for that reason - the puppies get to spend more time outside!<<

I couldn't agree more. I just love getting the puppies out on the lawn in the sunshine, watching them find treasures and explore. At first, they hover around mom, but soon, they're off testing their courage.

I take them out every morning, watch them play, and watch the humming birds and Orioles on the feeders as I swing in my swing and watch. It makes that first cup of coffee taste so sweet! Pure heaven!

Dian

I'm sorry, Nancy. JP didn't say that, you did.

Actually, J. Musella posted and brought it back up again. I posted after she did. I agree I don't want to argue and I don't intend to. I have gotten banned before and have no desire to be banned again.

Whether you are annoucing the birth of puppies and allowing people to watch them via real time camera or posting pics of pups on they're first adorable day outside, the ramifications are the same. Niether person was trying to sell anything and both were trying to share how proud they were of these pups,... almost like they are allready Champions and I'm sure both litters will be just that... Champions!!

Lovely pics Dian, thanks for sharing them with us!