Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Online Entry Service

Does anyone beside me wish the AKC had a central entry system for all AKC licensed shows? I'm sick of the varying differences between the database entry services that each Superintendent. Oh, and I hate the fact that RJDS seems to be down every morning when entries close.

Re: Online Entry Service

You can go on INfodog. They have all the shows and will forward the entry to the correct super. If it is a different super, make sure you enter several days b4 the closing.

Re: Re: Online Entry Service

What gets me is why some superintendents consider rally a separate event (I know it's registered through the AKC with it's own event #) and some don't. It always confuses me with the additional entries. Some places allow you to mix and match events with the additional entries and some don't. If I show in breed and rally, I don't want to have to pay 2 full price entries!!

Re: Online Entry Service

Most super sites have online entry. Infodog, Onofrio, Roy Jones, Rau..I am sure most do now.
The Rally thing really gets me. I don't understand why some clubs use an independant. Does not make it easy on last minute folks like myself sometimes.