Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for a picture

Of J-Bee's Pride n Joy.Does anyone know where I can find a picture and where this stud-dog can be located?I Googled the name under the web and image tab and all I find are cocker spaniel dogs or schematics. TIA for any help. Cheers!

Re: looking for a picture

never heard of the dog

Re: Re: looking for a picture

There is a breeder in the Canadian Maritimes named Janet Bourgeois, who's kennel name is JBee, I believe. I didn't find a website for her but you might still be able to find it. I'll keep looking too.

Thank you very much! I found it!You were right-it was JBee and the dog's name is Corhamptons JBee's Pride N Joy. I found pictures on their site. Thank you for your assistance.

You're very welcome, glad you found it!!!

Corhamptons JBee's Pride N Joy is a bitch.

Look back at the web page for JBEE she has a new stud dog under news. It is being bred to said dog. Maybe heard her wrong. Pictures and pedigree there.

What a mess I made of that! I was suppose to look for both. I thought she was the stud dog by the way it was written down.You're right, it was about the current litter bred. I wanted to see pictures of the sire and dam.I saw both of them on the page.Thank you for the correction.