BOB
Cloud Nine Iragorri, Ch of the Americas
4rd day
Cloud Nine Iragorri, Mex CH and World Champion 07

Specialty
Judge: Marion Hopkinson (ROCHEBY)
Entries 189 Labs
BOB
Cloud Nine Iragorri, (Boradors by George x Sise Classic), bred by Marco Iragorri, owned by Marco Iragorri, handled by Gustavo Lozano and Wendy Knox.
BOS
Hanova Iragorri Master Blend, (Winnies Manpower x Bridget in Blue), bred by Wendy Knox and Marco Iragorri, owned by Wendy Knox, handled by Wendy Knox.
Best Junior
Tabathas Comfy, (Dickendall Bucky x Tabathas Cozy), bred by Carol Heidl, owned by Marco Iragorri, handled by Wendy Knox.
Best Junior oposite sex
Queijeiro the President, (Sunnybrook Tiger Hawk x Delight news Queijiero, bred by Manolo Queijiero, owned by Manolo Queijiero, handled by Manolo Quejeiro.
Best puppy 6-9
Gabanna Girl Anguiano, (Tabathas Excalibur x Lady Shelby), bred by Jorge Anguiano, owner Jorge Anguiano, handled by ????
Best puppy 3-6
Alldans Little Witch, (Empress Flash Gordon x Queijiero Pimienta), bred by Allan Morales, owned by Allan Morales, handled by Allan Morales.
Stud Dog
Picasso Queijiero (Dickendall Arnold x )
Brood Bitch
Queijeiro Pimienta
Mexican Breed
Cloud Nine Iragorri, (Boradors by George x Sise Classic), bred by Marco Iragorri, owned by Marco Iragorri, handled by Gustavo Lozano and Wendy Knox.

Re: World Show in Mexico 2007, and Lab Specialty judging Marion Hopkinson

The World show was Incredible, and I want to thanks Wendy Knox for handling Cloud so well and won 3 out of 4 days, and made Cloud a Mexican Champion, a Champion of the Americas and a World Champion and thank Billy her husband who did a great job off the ring and suport Wendy every minute. I want to thank Al and Kathy Knox for helping me with the breeding, thanks to Shelley Rekow and Norman Grenier for putting her in that condition and superb trained and handled by Norman who made her won the open yellow class at the Potomac 2007, and last but not least Gordy for being such an splendid Stud.
About the Specialty, I want to thank Marion and David Hopkinson for coming all the way to Mexico and the excellent Job judging, Marion thanks for making Clod best in show. I want to thank and Congratulate Manolo and Ari Queijiero and Allan and Blanca Morales for putting up such an excellent show, excellent organize, great ring, great atmosphire, more than 190 labs, they manage to have a huge croud that didn't know about labs, but it was all so well organize that they were all happy, cheering for the dog they like, just an excellent job.
And last but not least, Faviruchis (Gustavo Lozano) who handled Cloud so well for the best in show against my dear Wendy and the loving Guinness, the most important thing here is that Wendy ask Faviruchis to handle Cloud because she new he is a very good handler.
I want a thank Carol Heidl for letting me have Tabathas Comfy and tabathas Chipper, both went all the way to the final against each other for best junior of the show, winning Comfy, they will make history in Mexico, thank you Carol, you know I love you.

congratulations on a wonderful win

Hey Marco,

Congrats, now you have to start looking for a stud dog for her, find some stud dog that reproduce short couple, great ribs and perfect ellbows and super chest.
There are two or three here in the spotlight.
Contact privately.
Any way, what a great win for someone with such a short time in the breed.
Potomac
Marion Hopkinson
World Show
GR8

WOW, what a trio, Marco, Wendy and Gus, you must be doing something right?

Hey, Marco and Gus, next Potomac you won´t have time to party, you will have a lot of work.

Congrats to Manolo Queijeiro also for their win whit Picasso and President thay are truly incredible dogs!

I agree,

Manolo has done so much for the breeding in Mexico and now he has his budy Marco following his steps.

Good job M&M, you both will make history.

Re: Re: World Show in Mexico 2007, and Lab Specialty judging Marion Hopkinson

Congratulations!

Just thought I'd mention that the Hopkinson's are judging the Canadian National at the Sporting Dog Spectacular in July in British Columbia ... just a little bit north of you.

Ask Manolo about the Sporting Dog Spectacular. He judged there last year!

http://www.labrador-canada.com/

See you all in Canada. A lot of people from Mexico want to see Marion again. Count Mexico to be there and support your show.
Will be great.