Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy News-Not Lab Related

It is with happy and grateful hearts that Erin and I share with you that Ryan, our son and Erin's brother, is out of Iraq-safe and sound. He has just returned to his home base in Italy.
Thanks to all of our Labrador friends who have kept him in your prayers and thoughts the last 6 months.
Diane McClurg
Erin McClurg-Webster

Re: Happy News-Not Lab Related

What a huge sigh of relief this must be for you. I'm happy for all of you and hope you get to see him soon

That's great Diane! What a releief that must be.

Please thank him for his service for my family and me.

That is great news Diane !!

We just got word that our parent's good friends have 3 adult sons serving in Iraq..one is just leaving for Iraq. They have 3 adult sons and 1 daughter in all. I can't imagine what they must be going through about now.

Re: Re: Happy News-Not Lab Related

I know you must be beaming with pride and joy about your Son's dedication and service.

He is a Great American and deserves a lot of credit. Please pass along our thanks and appreciation for a job well done. And a big thank you to you and your family for supporting him in the service of our country.

GREAT NEWS!!

Re: Re: Re: Happy News-Not Lab Related

Welcome Home! Thank You to your son and your family for the sacrifices made for our Country!

Unless you have experienced it no one knows just how wonderful this news is. Our son retired from the Air Force in January after 21 years including 1 year in Saudi during Desert Storm and 2 tours in Iraq. I know the pure joy you feel to know that he is on safe ground.

God bless the men and women of our Armed Services for all they do for us. CONGRATULATIONS

Diane and Erin-Wonderful news. Please let Ryan know how grateful we are to him and all the members of the Armed Services for the tremendous job they do and all the sacrifices they have made to protect the freedoms we enjoy (like being able to choose to show dogs) So glad to hear he has transferred back to home base.

Be sure and tell him thank you from all of us for volunteering to do such a wonderful job! You all have been in our prayers and this is GREAT news!

Military family regards,

Paula and The Boys

That is Terrific Diane!!!!!!!!!!!
What a releif for you and your family. Hugs to you all.
Traci

That's awesome news Diane! I'm sure both breathed a BIG sigh of relief.

Bless your hearts
Diane
Ducktales

That is GREAT news Diane and Erin! I'm so happy that Ryan is safe and sound and out of there. This is a time to celebrate for sure. Please tell him "thank you" from his big supporters in the Aloha State.

My husband is also serving in Iraq. He's just about 1/2 through an 18 month deployment and I look forward to the day that I get to announce his homecoming. I'm sure that I'll be over the moon.

Much aloha,
Kim

Great News and Big thank yous from us in New Hampshire, we appreciate everyone who goes to serve for our country, thank you!!!!!

barb and the raptor labs

YAHOO!!! So glad to hear that he is safe!!He has been in our prayers, Kim I will add your husband to my prayer list too.
A Very Thankful American,
Sheila

What a blessing to have your prayers answered and to have such a courageous son who did his duty. Give him all our gratitude and best wishes for a job well done.........I am very happy for you. Leeda

I am so happy for you all! A big thanks to him for all he has done! May God bless him and keep him safe.

Congrats and a huge sigh of relief to your and Erin, and please thank your son for his service to our country---it is appreciated very much!

Thanks to all the kind replises. We have passed them onto to Ryan.
Diane and Erin