Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid-Jersey Labrador Retriever Club Specialty 2007

The Mid-Jersey Labrador Retriever Club will be having it's

25th Anniversary Specialty Show and KISS (Keep it Simple Specialty) show on October 18th and 19th.

The judges are:

Thursday, Oct 18th

Intersex, Dogs and Non Regular Brian Parrott, Lougin Labs, UK
Bitches Michael Silva, Shadowbrook
Sweepstakes and Veteran Sweeps Lori Bentine, Tremont Labs
Junior Showmanship Loren Marino
Obedience/Rally Betsy Horn Humer

Friday, Oct 19th

Intersex, Dogs & Non-Regular Michael Silva,
Shadowbrook Labs
Bitches Brian Parrott, Lougin Labs, UK
Sweepstakes and Veteran Sweeps Judy McCormack, Keepsake Labs
Obedience and Rally Elizabeth (Tibby) Chase

Also, on Wednesday, October 17th from 3:00 to 7:00
PM we will be sponsoring a Judges Education Seminar with guester speak Mary Wiest, Beechcroft Labradors. Judges, judges applcants, breeders, exhibitors are all welcomed to attend.

The topic of the seminar will be

The Correlation between Structure, Movement and Balance.

There will be light refreshments served. The cost is $35.00 per attendee. You can go to the our website mjlrc.org and under the events section is a copy of the flyer and application form.

Also, as part of our 25th Annivary Show the club will be holding a special Maturity event on Thursday, October 18th. So bring out those three generations that you are all so proud of.

We promise to have other great surprises during the show, so make plans to come and help us celebrate our 25th Independent Anniversary Specialty. Hope to see you all there.

Re: Mid-Jersey Labrador Retriever Club Specialty 2007

I printed the form as well as looked on the website and I do not see where the event is being held. I wnated to sign up but just wasn't sure. Can some one help?

Re: Re: Mid-Jersey Labrador Retriever Club Specialty 2007

Go to the mjlrc.org website and click on events. Down under the date of October 17th you click on that and it will bring up the flyer/application for the seminar. Hope this helps and you can retrieve same.
I tried it myself prior to posting this to make sure that it worked.

Re: Re: Mid-Jersey Labrador Retriever Club Specialty 2007

Sorry, didn't totally answer your question. The seminar will be held at the host hotel the Days Inn in Bridgewater on Wednesday the day before our back to back specialty shows. So everything is in the same location.