Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OMG!! CUTE

My son just brought me the cutest 'Lil Tykes play house, complete with "Ceiling fan" for the puppies! He took a small fan and mounted it inside up on the ceiling and put the wire in conduit, he put a rubber gromet in it to seal around it so it's water proof. The windows can be opened or closed and it'll be SO EASY to move around and sanitize. He found it at a yard sale for 5 bucks! The puppies are loving it!! It also added to my ex pen in size, I just attached it to the front. It looks adorable!

Re: OMG!! CUTE

Sounds really cute - and what a good son - give him an extra big hug - he's way cool!
Bibsmom - Valerie

PS - I'm gonna watch for one in my town

I wish I had a son like that. What a great idea.

You lucky duck...I have been looking for one all summer long to no avail. I use to be a daycare provider and sold all my Little Tykes items when I retired for that career, unbeknownst to me that they would be wonderful for Labradors in the future. I bet your puppies do love it...and you just as much!

Re: Re: OMG!! CUTE

What a great idea... I would love to see a photo of that.

Re: Re: Re: OMG!! CUTE

I have one, but had never thought of a fan in it. What a great idea.....thanks! You have a wonderful, caring son......hug him alot.