Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations to Brian and Elly Hawkins for their Major on "Robbie" under breeder judge Lisa Weiss-Nolechek at the Farmington KC show today!!! Way to go Robbie

Re: Congratulations!!!!

Woohoo Brian and Elly!! It was great seeing Brian handling Robbie to the win. He is one handsome boy!!

Congratulations to Julie Jusseaume and Karen Pandolfi for their lovely "Bena" taking Winner's Bitch as well.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congratulations to Brian and Elly Hawkins for their Major on "Robbie" under breeder judge Lisa Weiss-Nolechek at the Farmington KC show today!!! Way to go Robbie

We are thrilled for you!!! He's a nice boy (so is Brian!!!!!!)Congrats Emily

Congrats it couldn't happen to two of the nicest people in the world .Love ya both great handling Brian!!

CONGRATULATIONS Elly and Brian!!! I just heard about the wonderful news on your major with Robbie!! That is awesome, and he's a beautiful dog!! I miss you guys, and i can't wait to see you you again!! Love you guys!!

Re: Re: Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations to Julie And Karen also - way to go girls!!!!

For the rest of us through out the country - what dog are you talking about???? Registered names please.

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations!!!!

Sorry 'bout that! I just responded to someone else's post, but his name is Camelot's Jelly Bean Bandit (Ch. Wiscoy Robin X Ch. Camelot Snowdnhill Jellyroll JH). Bred by/Co-owned with Cam Adams.

Replying to:

For the rest of us through out the country - what dog are you talking about???? Registered names please.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations to Elly and Brian on their wondrful win. It happened to the nicest couple and their dog. Good luck in the future. Ellie

Congrats to Brian and Elly, and also to Julie and Karen... nice wins for nice folks!!!
barb and the raptor labs

What a great win for a lovely boy and some of the best people in the lab community. I couldn't be happier if I won the major myself.

http://www.jayhawklabs.com/robbie.htm

Congrats!!!

Thank you so much, everyone, for all your kind words. The truth is, Robbie (Camelot's Jelly Bean Bandit) is a lovely dog and all the credit goes to Cam Adams, who bred him---with some help from his handsome sire, Ch. Wiscoy's Robin, and his dam, Ch. Camelot Snowdnhill Jellyroll). We are thrilled to have him to live with and love and it sure is fun showing him off in the ring! Your kind words are greatly appreciated. You made our day!

Yea Brian and Elly!!!

Way to go!!!!!

Hugs,

Susan

Replying to:

Re: Yea Brian and Elly!!!

Congratulations Elly & Brian. What a wonderful amd well deserved win for your handsome boy.

Re: Re: Yea Brian and Elly!!!

Yes congrats!!!! Also congrats to Julie and Karen with Beenie Weenie!!!!!!

Jen

Re: Re: Re: Yea Brian and Elly!!!

Thanks so much,everyone, for the congratulations! Bena is Mayfair Verbena--Ch. Borador's By George x Ch. Mayfair Serendipity, bred by Mayfair ( Karen K Pandolfi)and co-owned with the lovely and talented Julie Jussaume. It was a great day, in spite of the rain. Congratulations to Brian and Elly on their win, to Cheryl Curtis for going BOB, and to everyone there with their beautiful dogs and good sportsmanship!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yea Brian and Elly!!!

Good job Brian and Elly! I am very happy for your success.
Now Brian, I keep hearing that you are back training in obedience, so? when does the magic start again?
I'm cheering for you.

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations!!!!

Wonderful wins Brian and Elly!
Congratulations!
Jean-Louis
www.chablais.ca

Congratulations!