Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRCC

The premium list has now been posted for the LRCC being held in July in BC Canada. You can see the premium at www.westerndogshows.com
Our judge is Mrs Marion Hopkinson ( Rocheby) and sweeps is Mrs Nina Mann (Harbortop)
There is also a speciality for All Retrievers judged by Mr Howard Yost and a group 1 speciality judged by Mr David Hopkinson (Rocheby)
We are also offering obedience trials and agility trials.
A great fun banquet is planned with a silent auction.
Hope to see you there and meet new labrador friends.

Re: LRCC

Sorry but I forgot to mention that we are also holding a WC. A WC in Canada is a reconized title by CKC.

Re: Re: LRCC

And there is obedience for labs as well as ?2 other trials on the weekend, held by the other clubs.

Janet (as our show Chair) has really worked hard to make this a fun filled weekend. Not to mention I heard that the prizes are outstanding. It is held in conjunction with the Sporting Dog Spectacular over 3 days, so it is all sporting people and loads of fun. Come out and have a good time and show your labbies.

Cheers, Colleen

OK, I have a question.

The LRCC specialty runs the 20-21. BUT on the 21st there is also another show by the BC All Retriever Club on the 21st with Labradors entered. Do people double enter 2 shows in one day? Is this possible?

Re: Re: LRCC

Yes, they exhibit in two shows in one day.

The show secretary will try to organize the schedule such that they don't conflict or, if they have to, it won't be the same classes at all.

I don't think it will overlap too much.

Good luck with hosting the National and all have a good time. Not going this year...a: too long to drive from here and b: airline travel is totally OUT of the question. :(