Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can. Ch. Weymouth's Best Bet at Beechcroft

I have to tell you all about the weekend this 11 month old puppy had. She was handled by Lorie Chamaschuk with help from Brian Proctor. Bet was bred by Susan Laxarchick out of Ch. Beechcroft's Study in Black and Ch. Waymouth's Temple Treasure.
First show is an all breed show, Bet goes WB for 5 points.The next day is a specialty, judged by Nancy Arbuckle Bet goes RWB, Best puppy and Best in Sweepstakes.The next day is another all breed show, Bet goes WB, BOW and BOB for another 5 points. For Bet to get her Candian Championship she need to get points from one more judge.The next day is another all breed show, Bet goes WB, BOW, BOB for another 5 points and then Adult Group 1st and Puppy Group 1st
To add to Lorie and Brian weekend, their bitch Beechcroft's Pride of High Society that was only enter at the specialty was WB. What a weekend!! Congratulation to Lorie and Brian for the great job in handling Bet and Susan Lazarchick for breeding such a wonderful bitch. ALSO Happy Birthday Lorie, today is her birthday.

Re: Can. Ch. Weymouth's Best Bet at Beechcroft

Mary, I saw Susan's post on the Woodhaven forum earlier. WOW is all I can say, what a weekend and congrats to all of you involved! She sounds like one very special girl. You and Susan should be very proud of that breeding.

Best of luck to all of you with Bette and continued success for her.

Michelle

Re: Re: Can. Ch. Weymouth's Best Bet at Beechcroft

Another WOW! Congratulations to everyone!!!

Barb

Wow!! What a weekend!! Another gorgeous Study kid....and it couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people! Congrats to you all! Can't wait for my Study kids!

CONGRADULATIONS, what a fabulous weekend, you all must be very proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!! F.G.

Fabulous wins, Mary, et al!!!!!
Hearty congratulations to all.
Happy Birthday to Lorie!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Can. Ch. Weymouth's Best Bet at Beechcroft

Congratulations Mary, Susan, Lorie & Brian. What an amazing weekend!

Big Congrats Mary! Those are really awesome wins. What a fantastic weekend! I hope that we'll be able to see her in Surry in July for the Specialty (hint hint!) Happy Birthday Lorie!!

Diane

CONGRADULATIONS.

Re: Re: Re: Correct Name of Breeder and Bitch

This puppy was bred by Sue Lazarchick and her kennel name is Weymouth Labradors. I thought it appropriate to post correct spelling so anyone interested could as least find her site.

Grammar Police, you might want to consider changing your name. You are setting yourself up for scrutiny "congraDulations"??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

CONGRADULATIONS.

Re: Re: Re: Can. Ch. Weymouth's Best Bet at Beechcroft

Congratulations on an amazing weekend!
What a birthday present!

lol @ Grammar police and congraDulations

I am a proud breeder, and am very happy that she did so well for you Mary! What a wonderful weekend for all! I hope that Bet continues in her winning ways when she comes home, and hope her siblings do nicely also!!

Happy Birthday Lorie!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have to tell you all about the weekend this 11 month old puppy had. She was handled by Lorie Chamaschuk with help from Brian Proctor. Bet was bred by Susan Laxarchick out of Ch. Beechcroft's Study in Black and Ch. Waymouth's Temple Treasure.
First show is an all breed show, Bet goes WB for 5 points.The next day is a specialty, judged by Nancy Arbuckle Bet goes RWB, Best puppy and Best in Sweepstakes.The next day is another all breed show, Bet goes WB, BOW and BOB for another 5 points. For Bet to get her Candian Championship she need to get points from one more judge.The next day is another all breed show, Bet goes WB, BOW, BOB for another 5 points and then Adult Group 1st and Puppy Group 1st
To add to Lorie and Brian weekend, their bitch Beechcroft's Pride of High Society that was only enter at the specialty was WB. What a weekend!! Congratulation to Lorie and Brian for the great job in handling Bet and Susan Lazarchick for breeding such a wonderful bitch. ALSO Happy Birthday Lorie, today is her birthday.

It takes a village to produce a winner, Sue for breeding this lovely bitch, Lorie and Brian for showing her so well. I was pretty much on the side lines. So Congrats to Sue, Lorie and Brian on a job well done. I did give Study a big cookie for his contribuation to all this. Ms. Bet is coming home Tuesday, can't wait to see her again.

WOW! What a dream of a weekend! Congrats to all and Happy Birthday, Lorie.

WOO HOO !!!!!!
Huge Congratulations to all involved.
I say we have a celebration after Bet comes home!

Sarita

Sue that is great news for you and Bet. I am so happy for you both! Hugs and Kisses with a BIG CONGRATS! Way to go girls!

Congratulations Sue and Mary. What a wonderful weekend.