Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need to find last week of March on forum HOW!!!!!

I have been trying to get to the last page for the forum of March 2007 how do I do this need information from that page to post an urgent message on the forum!
I can only get to the last page for the last week of April. This is a very sad thing that happened to one of my dogs and everyone needs to be informed so they can tell all there rescue clubs on the East coast and also private breedes on the east coast also.

Re: Need to find last week of March on forum HOW!!!!!

I think the forum only holds two months You will have to retype your information sorry about the sad thing and glad you can inform all private breedes on the east coast also there rescue clubs!

Thank you I have mailed Candyheart just now about this mess. I will see if I can copy and past it to a new post.
Louise

Re: Re: Need to find last week of March on forum HOW!!!!!

My, my, Grammar Police. Such a fuss you put up just yesterday... It don't take no english teacher to sniff out your mistakes today! Ouch!

Grammar Police wrote: "I think the forum only holds two months You will have to retype your information sorry about the sad thing and glad you can inform all private breedes on the east coast also there rescue clubs!"

Re: Re: Need to find last week of March on forum HOW!!!!!

For those who don't know what you're talking about...what are you talking about?
Can you re post????

Kettle: Try a little harder to see the subtleties.

Repeat this mantra: "Grammar Police is a joke. Grammar Police is a joke. Grammar Police is a joke..."