Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bunch of punks

This is not the place to bash someone. If she reads this forum and everyone does even though they won't admit it.
The details here are so explicit that I'm sure she will figure out she's being slammed here. Tip toeing around her name and calling her "clueless" isn't nice IMO. If you guys don't have the courage to pick up the phone and explain or talk to her at a show then don't be sneaky and come here to bash her.

Re: Bunch of punks

Wrong. She has been spoken to by several different exhibitors, and pros. She is defiant, and says she does not care. Actually, I hope she reads this. I think she already has. Judging by the idiotic remarks on the thread below, I think she is posting them herself.

Re: Re: Bunch of punks

And now she's being called idiotic? What's the matter with you breeder! I read each post and they are all very different. I doubt if she is posting at all. I'm done :X

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wrong. She has been spoken to by several different exhibitors, and pros. She is defiant, and says she does not care. Actually, I hope she reads this. I think she already has. Judging by the idiotic remarks on the thread below, I think she is posting them herself.

"she is defiant"...??? Who are you? The king or queen?...perhaps the parent or teacher..."defiant"...what nerve you have!

Re: Re: Bunch of punks

When your post makes sense I'll answer as it is now it's just babbling. Who said she was defiant? Not me. I have no idea who she is.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"she is defiant"...??? Who are you? The king or queen?...perhaps the parent or teacher..."defiant"...what nerve you have!

ummmm...who said she was defiant? I think the second post down...read it. Who are you???????