Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ARGH! Be careful entering online through Infodog

A friend who has a pup I bred entered him at Boston, and the all breed shows that follow. She used Infodog for a Rau show. The pup is not entered. Calls to both Rau and MB-F confirm this. The folks at Infodog calmly told her this happens all the time, and she should only enter using the phone line! WELL.........isn't that nice!?

Re: ARGH! Be careful entering online through Infodog

Well thats a bummer!

FWIW, I entered for those shows without a problem. I got a confirmation email from them too. For superintendents other than MB-F, you need to enter the day before entries close.

Re: Re: ARGH! Be careful entering online through Infodog

She entered way in advance, so it wasn't that. Computer error, they say. Don't use the online service....then why do they offer it? ugh.

Re: Re: Re: ARGH! Be careful entering online through Infodog

Well, that just stinks. I agree, why offer it if it doesn't work?

Re: Re: Re: Re: ARGH! Be careful entering online through Infodog

It has always been that way. If you are entering shows supered by Rau and use infodog (MBF), they need a day to process. Been there done that!!

I told her not to worry about and told her my Westminster story!!

Jen

Re: ARGH! Be careful entering online through Infodog

Do you have the confirmation number printed out? I print all of my entries and I just assumed that if I had my confirmation that I could prove that I entered?

I always enter Rau shows through the Rau site, and MB-F shows through the Infodog site. Thus far, I have not had a problem. (Knocking wood.)

You are correct. Print out your conformation info for all InFo dog entries as well as Onofrio. Any questions, you have proof of who you entered, what classes, etc.