Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greater Boston Specialty day 1

any early results from the Greater Boston show?

waiting anxiously

Re: Greater Boston Specialty day 1

WB was a choc. owned by Jean-Louis
RWB was a yellow owned by Lisa Weiss
That is all I have so far.

Re: Re: Greater Boston Specialty day 1

WD was Maritimes Play It Off The Wall
RWD Lobuff Crossfire A Few Good Men

Just got a call fromt my handler, WB was Jean Louis and Madeleine's Ziggy! Congratulations!

My boy won the open black dog class!
Can. Ch. Swentina's Prestige Essens

His mom (Can BISS Ch. Chablais Kamikaze Swentina) placed 4th in her class of open black. She Whelped a litter 3½ months ago so I am very proud.

I hear WD was from the 12-18 class, and RWD from the open Yellow and both are stunning, CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!!

Re: Re: Re: Greater Boston Specialty day 1

Best of Breed-Willcare's Prestige "Johnathan"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Greater Boston Specialty day 1

thanks for the info!!

BIG congrats to all those that showed, placed and won!

Look forward to hearing / reading more

I just LOVE Jonathan. I wish I had something I could breed to him! I remember seeing him under the tent at the Boston specialty at about age 9 months and completely melting... Went up to him so I could ask who he was, looked up the lead and it was Sue! I had to laugh - but I've followed him since then and I think he's gorgeous.

Congratulations Sue! Well deserved!

Any sweeps results?

WD was Julie Jusseaume's handsome "Gabe" aka Maritime Play It Off The Wall. He was from the American Bred class, not the 12-18 mos class. I know because I was in Winner's Dog with the 12-18 mos class winner.

My Jammer (Nightwind We're Jammin') won the 12-18 mos regular class He also got 2nd in 12-15 mos Sweeps. Good boy Jammer!

Heather Johnson-LaMarche's 9-12 mos old puppy bitch went Reserve winner's bitch and best puppy.

Cngratulations to everyone and way to go Julie and Heather!!!!!! Wish I could be there!!!!

congratulations to all the winners

Congratulations to all the winners on their well-deserved wins! How very exciting!